Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. 2s98ye143%Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. 2s98ye157%Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault.

5 posters

Go down

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. Empty Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault.

Post by FearlessSasuke Wed May 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. 7298432220_bf493b9894

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. 7298432076_f4dd8f672b_z

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/30/ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault-coming-to-psn-this-fall/

The good people of Insomniac Games are preparing to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Ratchet & Clank, which is coming up later this year. An HD remaster of our classic PS2 Ratchet & Clank games is something our fans have requested for a long time, and we're looking forward to granting their wishes this summer with the Ratchet & Clank Collection.
But we've also heard a lot of community requests to develop a new Ratchet & Clank game, one that returns to the classic third-person Ratchet & Clank camera. We listened to your requests, and this holiday season Insomniac will release our new Ratchet & Clank game as part of our 10th Anniversary Celebration.
I'd like to officially announce that Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault will be coming soon to a PS3 near you.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is a fun-sized Ratchet adventure which will be available for download exclusively on the PlayStation Store. We've returned to the series' classic feel, camera, controls and weapons, while innovating and giving you a whole new way to play. Even better, the addition of online features means you can experience Full Frontal Assault with your friends, so stay tuned! We're really excited about this game, and we hope even these small tidbits about it get you excited too.

A new Ratchet and Clank game, sweet.

Any of you guys played a Ratchet and Clank game?
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. Empty Re: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault.

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 pm

FearlessSasuke wrote:An HD remaster of our classic PS2 Ratchet & Clank games is something our fans have requested for a long time, and we're looking forward to granting their wishes this summer with the Ratchet & Clank Collection.
lolsonyrereleasinggamesthatcameoutlastgen

Anyways, I've always been more of a Mario fan, but I had a friend who owned the first Ratchet & Clank. I played a very small bit of it, and it was actually pretty awesome.

My only other experience with the series is the offline multiplayer of one of the other PS2 games (same friend). You had to capture the enemy's base and screw in screws to take over spawns. And there were a ton of different characters to choose from and weapons to use. It was also pretty awesome.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. Empty Re: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault.

Post by Maffi Wed May 30, 2012 4:39 pm

I think I only played one Ratchet and Clank game (Up Your Arsenal I think) and it was pretty sweet. Never been a really huge fan of the series though.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

FearlessSasuke wrote:Any of you guys played a Ratchet and Clank game?
All of them, except I still haven't gotten around to getting all4one, I'll get it sometimes before some holidays and play it with my 2 younger brothers when we all have time as they really like the series too.

The 1st R&C is my favourite game of all time and I LOVE the whole series.
Needless to say I'm hyped over this announcement. I'll also buy the HD collection, which I usually only do with games I haven't played and don't own yet, but here I just want that too.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Wed May 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh yeah, it's kind of a bummer that this is a PSstore exclusive, I would have preferred a disc based version. Hopefully it ends up as both like Quest for Booty did.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Wed May 30, 2012 8:37 pm

I only played it once, my cousin's friends brought hi's PS2 over and we played multiplayer.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum