Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 2s98ye143%Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 2s98ye157%Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

+15
sBastiZH
TheWormWhoIsGod
Godmars
Sanakan
Klonoahedgehog
ThatOneThinker
rockshard
Wolf
-mazer
Necromagenvion
DoctorWhoMe
Chronos
Maffi
GasmaskGamer
Chaos
19 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

Post by Necromagenvion Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm

I just know the changelings stuff will bring plot-twists, clones and perhaps, paranoia Scared

Just like the Skrulls or the Chitauri. Very Happy
Necromagenvion
Necromagenvion

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm

I think it's far more likely that we never see or hear about them again.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneThinker Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Sadly that may be true but you never know, theres nothing to prevent an episode with the Changelings making a return since they were just booted out not transformed or turned to stone.

I do hope Chrysalis does return, she was probebly the first villain that was an actul genuine threat unlike Nightmare Moon who only wanted everlasting night and Discord who was pretty much in it for the lols.
ThatOneThinker
ThatOneThinker

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Don't underestimate Nightmare Noon.

Everlasting night = all the crops die.

All the crops die = global famine.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 pm

-mazer wrote:Does anyone else think that the Changling Queen turned into Luna which is why Luna reappeared at the end?
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneThinker Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:Don't underestimate Nightmare Noon.

Huh, good point.
ThatOneThinker
ThatOneThinker

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:40 am

Yes but remember that she can be defeated and is easily noticeable.

Changlings can be anypony. Imagine Pinkie Pie as a changling and she poisons all the cupcakes!
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 am

-mazer wrote:Yes but remember that she can be defeated and is easily noticeable.

Changlings can be anypony. Imagine Pinkie Pie as a changling and she poisons all the cupcakes!

I'm not trying to discredit the changelings. I'm just saying that Nightmare Moon isn't small potatoes either.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:36 am

Maffi wrote:Got 3 minutes into the episode, Twilight started singing, and I was like, "Yeah, no, that's enough" and shut it off.

I'll try again tomorrow.

huh, that's exactly what happened to me with Pinkie in the cranky doodle episode
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:35 pm

-mazer wrote:

Yes but remember that she can be defeated and is easily noticeable.

....And then Cupcakes happened, it all makes sense now.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Alright. Finally watching the episodes. Skipping the song because it was seriously hurting my ears to listen to that BS.

EDIT: 10 minutes in, I gotta take a break.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Maffi wrote:Alright. Finally watching the episodes. Skipping the song because it was seriously hurting my ears to listen to that BS.

Seriously?
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm

I don't get it either. You really hate the songs that much Maff?
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

It's cringe-worthy how SUGARY-SWEET these songs are. I can FEEL the cavities forming in my teeth.

I'm a little over halfway through now, where Princess Mi Amore Cadenza is singing her "I'M EVIL!" song.

edit: woah beam struggle

edit 2: cadenza just told celestia, "hey, wait, no, don't use my foreign name, little kids are too stupid to understand that"

edit 3: OH FUCK MY EARS FUCK FUCK FUCK
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:58 pm

So yeah, I dunno, the finale was okay I guess? I didn't think it was like, really amazing or anything. I think the Season 1 finale might have been better. I don't really remember.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:18 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:
Maffi wrote:Alright. Finally watching the episodes. Skipping the song because it was seriously hurting my ears to listen to that BS.

Seriously?
I kinda agree with him actually. Disapproving
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Maffi wrote:So yeah, I dunno, the finale was okay I guess? I didn't think it was like, really amazing or anything. I think the Season 1 finale might have been better. I don't really remember.
Maffi needs more brainwashing, guys.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Maffi wrote:I think the Season 1 finale might have been better. I don't really remember.

lulzno
Chaos

http://steamcommunity.com/id/M_bison

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:41 am

something has been bugging me since the last eps and after some research i came to the conclusion

Princess Cadance is older than Shining Armor

at the end of the eps, Celestia said "I now pronounce you, Mare and Colt"

a filly is a younger female and a mare is an older female
a colt is a younger male and a stallion is an older male

so Cadance likes younger guys
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:56 am

Fucking cougars.
Chaos

http://steamcommunity.com/id/M_bison

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 am

Santeco wrote:something has been bugging me since the last eps and after some research i came to the conclusion

They might just be using colt as a cover all term for male ponies *shrug*
Chronos
Chronos

http://www.gametrailers.com/users/chronos/gamepad/

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:10 am

Chronos wrote:
Santeco wrote:something has been bugging me since the last eps and after some research i came to the conclusion

They might just be using colt as a cover all term for male ponies *shrug*

the CMC said they wanted to look for a stallion for Cheerilee in hearts and hooves day
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 pm

I don't think it's safe to guess age by assuming colt always = younger male. Twilight was supposed to be the best "mare" yet she's younger than Shining Armor while Celestia called him a colt. Not to mention that SA looks a bit older than Cadence in Twilight's flashbacks.

If anything, I think it's just a slip-up.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm

GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 pm

^ shit just got motherfuckin' real, yo
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next