Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 2s98ye143%My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 2s98ye157%My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and...

+9
sBastiZH
FearlessSasuke
TheWormWhoIsGod
Klonoahedgehog
GasmaskGamer
Santeco
KungfuCutman
Maffi
LuminaCaelo
13 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and...

Post by Santeco Sun May 12, 2013 9:35 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:
sBastiZH wrote:
GasmaskGamer wrote:Mashed potatoes and orange sherbet for a whole day!
1 day? It was like that for almost a week for me... 4 times.

They didn't just take them all out at once?

i dont think that's safe

like i said 1:30 just to take one out, now multiply that and the pain times 4
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and...

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun May 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Really? I got all of mine taken out at once. Why wouldn't it be safe?
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun May 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Well i tried applying for a job at Gamestop, i have no idea how to make a resume.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:Really? I got all of mine taken out at once. Why wouldn't it be safe?

well if they were like mine then you wouldn't want to experience it again

the dentist had to crack mine into 3. The constant drilling started to hurt my jaw bone
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

They put me out for mine and did all of them at once. I dunno. Disapproving
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon May 13, 2013 12:22 am

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Well i tried applying for a job at Gamestop, i have no idea how to make a resume.

There's no single way to make a resume, but some general things I do:

-This is super obvious, but have your name & contact info at the top of the page so it's easily accessible.
-If applying online, use an easy-to-read font like Arial. If applying offline, Times New Roman looks better.
-Separate each section of the resume (things like work experience, volunteer work, etc.) with bold. If you don't have a lot of work experience yet then you don't have to list stuff in chronological order. Instead you can try listing the most impressive/qualifying trait you have at the top, and the less relevant stuff at the bottom.

Of course I'm not some kind of ~resume master~ or anything but I'm sure your school has some kind of career center that can help you more than I can.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Mon May 13, 2013 5:11 am

GasmaskGamer wrote:They didn't just take them all out at once?
No. Like Sant, each one of mine took 1 hour or more. Can't do that all at once, esp since your Jaw will hurt anyways from the constant pressure they put on it and you still have to hold still...

Thing was, mine were still largely inside the jaw-bone, so they had to be almost sawed out from there and cracked into multiple parts. Usually you'd let them grow out a bit before that (which makes the whole procedure easier), but that wasn't possible for me, since if we did that, everything that got corrected by my dental brace would've gone to shit again, not exactly a great option either. There was simply not enough space to let them grow out even partially.
I assume it was similar for Sant.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Mon May 13, 2013 5:45 am

mine was completely on its side pushing the others

so yea it needed to go
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon May 13, 2013 11:30 am

Mmm. I guess mine was a relatively simple case then. I think all he had to do was cut the tooth in half, pull each part out, and sew it back up. Then repeat three times.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Tue May 14, 2013 7:24 am

Guys, if you have ever read a Dan Brown novel, you will probably want to read this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/10049454/Dont-make-fun-of-renowned-Dan-Brown.html
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Tue May 14, 2013 8:07 pm

The confirmed list of returning rangers man, so awesome. Dashface

Green Ranger Tommy Oliver Jason David Frank
Red Turbo Ranger (II) T.J. Johnson Selwyn Ward
Red Galaxy Ranger Leo Corbett Danny Slavin
Pink Galaxy Ranger Karone Melody Perkins
Green Galaxy Ranger Damon Reggie Rolle
Red Lightspeed Ranger Carter Grayson Sean Cw Johnson
Red Time Force Ranger Wesley Collins Jason Faunt
Jungle Fury Red Ranger Casey Rhodes Jason Smith
Red Samurai Ranger Jayden Shiba Alex Heartman
Green Samurai Ranger Mike Hector David, Jr.
Yellow Samurai Ranger Emily Brittany Pirtle
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Tue May 14, 2013 10:27 pm

KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Wed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Okay let me just say one thing, how the hell are they gonna pull off the Megaforce/Samurai team up without one of the main 5 Samurai rangers? Everyone but the Pink one's gonna be there.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Thu May 16, 2013 2:27 am

Wish everyone who played a power ranger role showed up.

Also bought my first 3DS game Kingdom Hearts: DDD for $10 at best buy, will play as soon as I get a 3DS.

Happy
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu May 16, 2013 5:19 am

Such a lively place...have to change that soon.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Thu May 16, 2013 5:54 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:Wish everyone who played a power ranger role showed up.

Also bought my first 3DS game Kingdom Hearts: DDD for $10 at best buy, will play as soon as I get a 3DS.

Happy

who buys a game without owning the system Confused

Wolf wrote:Such a lively place...have to change that soon.

hey wolf is back
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Thu May 16, 2013 10:17 am

Santeco wrote:

Happy

hey wolf is back

....I surely did not buy Sonic Generations before owning a 3DS no sire.... Heheh *Backs away slowly.*

I forgot the feeling of taking a shower in the morning, it's... So... Cold.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Thu May 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Santeco wrote:

Happy

When the deal last for a limited time you do.

Santeco wrote:

hey wolf is back

Hiya wolf.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by LuminaCaelo Thu May 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Peeps in the Equestria Girls development team are planning on leaving because "fans" are actually sending them death threats. Those who have made these threats need to stop what they're doing right now, and just use this to find a local building
http://www.theagapecenter.com/Hospitals/Psychiatric.htm#California
LuminaCaelo
LuminaCaelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Thu May 16, 2013 4:56 pm

yea it was pretty bad, but it looks like people finally started to calm down a little since the EQD post and the Saberspark Freaks Out video

Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Thu May 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Death threats is too far.

But I reserve the right to be skeptical that it will stink until I'm proved otherwise.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu May 16, 2013 6:07 pm

LuminaCaelo wrote:Peeps in the Equestria Girls development team are planning on leaving because "fans" are actually sending them death threats. Those who have made these threats need to stop what they're doing right now, and just use this to find a local building
http://www.theagapecenter.com/Hospitals/Psychiatric.htm#California

Have I mentioned lately that people like this show way too goddamned much, jesus fucking christ.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Thu May 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Can you believe someone actually called me scum in response to that all because i said: "If they do quit Hasbro's just gonna hire new writers."
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Thu May 16, 2013 9:57 pm

They must've thought you were being apathetic about them getting death threats or something.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Fri May 17, 2013 12:16 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:Also bought my first 3DS game Kingdom Hearts: DDD for $10 at best buy, will play as soon as I get a 3DS.

Happy
I got it too, when it's only one day and 1/3 the price. Too good to pass up
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum