Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 2s98ye143%Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 2s98ye157%Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on

+14
sBastiZH
TheWormWhoIsGod
ThatOneThinker
-mazer
DoctorWhoMe
Necromagenvion
rockshard
KungfuCutman
FightingFurball
Klonoahedgehog
Santeco
Chronos
GasmaskGamer
Chaos
18 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 Empty Re: Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on

Post by Necromagenvion Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Necromagenvion
Necromagenvion

Back to top Go down

Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 Empty Re: Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on

Post by Godmars Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Godmars
Godmars

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 Happy_father__s_day_2012_by_johnjoseco-d53xzkw
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 Friendship_is_survival_by_theartrix-d499zms
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmars Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 5cfd3410
Godmars
Godmars

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:45 am

Godmars wrote:Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 Pokemans_pink__the_r__lyeh_journeys_by_csimadmax-d53ud5dSource
I'm willing to bet Pinkie actually manages to catch him lol.l CSImadmax's pony comics are always cool.

GasmaskGamer wrote:Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 Count_bleck___my_little_pony_by_kikoukawai-d48vi52
That Count Bleck pony is awesome.
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snacker Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Little something I made in minecraft, as seen from our site map at the time. Sadly lost recently, but still remembered.

Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 Derpy-1

I should note that it is a mostly vanilla server, so all the blocks you see were mined/sheared by hand.
Snacker
Snacker

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Awesome work, man. Especially considering you gathered all the resources the hard way.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Goddamn. That's impressive.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:00 am

Man that's tight Snacker. Great job man.
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:40 am

So many lulz.
Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on - Page 8 Why_would_you_bring_me_here__by_thelivingmachine02-d54iknx
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by Necromagenvion Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Because I had no idea where to put this, here it is, Party.Mov madafackas:

Necromagenvion
Necromagenvion

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 pm

It was already put in the fan animation thread lol, but yeah I thought it was pretty dope. I didn't really expect the "E:True Hollywood Story" thing so it's not a shock that I was kind of surprised.
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snacker Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Snacker
Snacker

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:54 pm

You do realize that you're opening the gates of hell, right?

But what the hey. I'll give you an occasional post.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 pm

I agree with Gas, I'm... not very optimistic about the outcome of this thread.

But I'll show up once in a while and see!
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Maffi wrote:I agree with Gas, I'm... not very optimistic about the outcome of this thread.
It already got locked xD
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

sBastiZH wrote:
Maffi wrote:I agree with Gas, I'm... not very optimistic about the outcome of this thread.
It already got locked xD
Well that lasted longer than I thought.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm

I didn't think a pics thread was going to last very long. Too spammy-ish for the mods.

Anyways, at least there's a go-ahead for a discussion thread about the show in Media. Only problem is that it will have to be just discussion on the show (something we don't do a lot of now that Season 2's done and probably won't do much of until Season 3 starts or at least gets a premiere date). Anything that resembles a gen-chat (non-show discussion) or a pics/gifs/videos thread would quickly get locked by the mods. That's the main reason why we moved, to have a place for all of that stuff. That and so that we'd have a place of our own where we wouldn't have to deal with haters.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 pm

If you guys wanted, I could make a show discussion thread in Media with an OP that resembles something like this.

Discussion Thread wrote:Welcome to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Discussion Thread!

Rules
1. Only discuss the show. This is not the thread to post images, gifs, fan games, and videos that aren't clips from the show.
2. Ignore haters. Don't even respond. At all. Period.

Or I could make a show discussion thread in Media with an OP that resembles something like this.

Discussion Thread wrote:Welcome to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Discussion Thread!

Rules
1. Only discuss the show. This is not the thread to post images, gifs, fan games, and videos that aren't clips from the show. For all of that stuff and more, please feel free to head on over to Equestrian Republic, the new home of the MLP: FiM faction.
2. Ignore haters. Don't even respond. At all. Period.

There are benefits and drawbacks to each approach, which is why I want you guys to discuss this and put in your two cents.

Benefits of option one: keeps haters from knowing about Equestrian Republic.
Drawbacks of option one: keeps potential new users from knowing about Equestrian Republic.

Benefits of option two: lets potential new members know about Equestrian Republic.
Drawbacks of option two: lets haters know about Equestrian Republic.

Please let me know what you guys think.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Option 2. I mean, over here we'd have a competent mod to deal with the haters so it's not like we would be stuck with those guys and other people who might be interested also get to know about the site.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Option 2, for sure. Ban haters, it's a simple solution if they find out.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWormWhoIsGod Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Option 2. You can quickly deal with any haters that come over. Though, like you mentioned earlier, maybe wait until Season 3 before making it so that some discussion might actually happen.

Last edited by TheWormWhoIsGod on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWormWhoIsGod
TheWormWhoIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 pm

I really don't think there's a feasible way to have a good FiM thread on that forum. I think we should just let GT go.

Edit: Is there other way to attract new members to our forum???
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 pm

TheWormWhoIsGod wrote:Though, like you mentioned earlier, maybe wait until Season 3 before making it so that some discussion might actually happen.

Yeah, it might be better to wait until we at least have a premiere date announced.

DoctorWhoMe wrote:Edit: Is there other way to attract new members to our forum???

On GameTrailers the only other ways would be to make a thread in Creativity (where it would be quickly forgotten and buried) and putting advertisements in sigs.

It's always possible to find sites we could cross promote with, but that's a beast of its own.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next