Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 2s98ye143%My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 2s98ye157%My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here

+2
Maffi
Santeco
6 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:13 pm

KungfuCutman wrote:
FearlessSasuke wrote:Can anyone explain the appeal of monster hunter to me?
I can send you a code for the demo if you want to try it out. If you're a US resident and have a 3DS.
Thanks, I ask because I tired the psp monster hunter and I failed the meat cooking tourial.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here

Post by KungfuCutman Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:03 am

Got my second character up to rank 1 in Smite, and I am HORRIBLE with him, so I'm glad I got him to rank one so I don't have to play as him again.

FearlessSasuke wrote:
KungfuCutman wrote:
FearlessSasuke wrote:Can anyone explain the appeal of monster hunter to me?
I can send you a code for the demo if you want to try it out. If you're a US resident and have a 3DS.
Thanks, I ask because I tired the psp monster hunter and I failed the meat cooking tourial.
Sent you a PM
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:08 am

Level 12 now on the game and got Zeus up to mastery lvl 1. He can be pretty fun to play, and most often I average 7 kills a game I do well in. Trying out Thor now.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:30 am

Thanks for the code.

so yea club nintendo is shutting down this year

My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 I_has_a_sad

And it closes on June 30th happy birthday to me.....

Sad Crying
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Honestly. I'm not sad, it's been getting pretty bad over the last couple years. Specially 2014, with its lack of physical rewards.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:30 pm

they said they are going to implement a new reward systems, so hopefully it's even better
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:50 am

Yea hope they actually have more physical rewards this time, also decided to pick up the world ends with you for ds after seeing final fantasy curtain call is getting dlc music from twewy.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Got exclusive demo code for Codename Steam, since I work at Gamestop. Only enough for workers there so I grabbed one, code doesn't work until the 26th, so I let you know how the game is when it comes to that.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:40 pm

A chance to fight along side Lincoln is an honor  Salute
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:00 am

What a weird idea for a game to use historical presidents to fight along side with, so weird I am so interested in it, wish I had an ike amiibo to use.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Just found out best buy just cancelled my majoras mask 3ds xl, wooooo Disapproving well at least it helps me fuel the anger against Nintendo for no new 3ds.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Try gamestop, they started taking pre orders again but that was sometime ago and you had to go in store

My bro managed to get one

Last edited by Santeco on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Also when did we started a new thread? Puzzled
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:24 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:Just found out best buy just cancelled my majoras mask 3ds xl, wooooo Disapproving well at least it helps me fuel the anger against Nintendo for no new 3ds.
Did you have more then one? Because I read they were cancelling orders that had more then one. Because Scalpers
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:05 am

they had too many pre-orders and not enough stock

A lot of people are pissed off right now
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:32 am

KungfuCutman wrote:
FearlessSasuke wrote:Just found out best buy just cancelled my majoras mask 3ds xl, wooooo Disapproving well at least it helps me fuel the anger against Nintendo for no new 3ds.
Did you have more then one? Because I read they were cancelling orders that had more then one. Because Scalpers

I only had one pre ordered, they probably had to cancelled it because...
Santeco wrote:they had too many pre-orders and not enough stock

A lot of people are pissed off right now

Yea, I'm pretty mad but 50$ credit they gave out as an apology was nice, now back to fighting for a new 3ds.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 am

That sucks. You'd think their system would be smart enough to stop before they'd oversell and have to cancel.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Guess they over promised before they got the actual number of units from Nintendo so thanks for announcing it a month before release Nintendo.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:56 pm

My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here - Page 6 Reggie_i_dunno
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Damn you Reggie.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:15 am

Recently tried the Codename Steam Demo and here's my snippet.

It's turn based combat, so you move or attack, and then enemies move and attack.

You kind of have free range of movement around the map, but how far you go is based on you steam gauge (not sure why myself), and obviously your steam is also your means of offense so you'll need to strategically plan ahead of when it's best to move or fight. The point of each stage is getting from point A to B while killing enemies along the way.

When you end your turn you have an ability called overwatch, some don't though, which activates when an enemy is within sights and attack range, that uses however an amount of steam needed to kill the enemy, so be sure to save some steam for that. Nice way to get easy pickings on them hoping for a free shot. Enemies though also have this ability when you come into range so always keep an eye out. Another thing to consider iare the weakpoints for enemies, usually hidden behind them, when shot will cause double damage.

Scattered across each map are gears, though what they're for or what they do I'm not sure. I gotten all of them in a map before but nothing changed are as I could tell. There are also tv screens to provide tips but they also provide refill in steam so be sure to find them if you're low on steam.

You gain coins upon enemy defeat or lying on the ground, and in crates which can provide a lot of coins, or health, these can be used at a save station to restore one comrade or all depending on amount own, with the added benefit of reviving fallen comrades, but the price increases with each use.

Playable characters at the start are Henry Flemming who attacks with an assault rifle type of gun, and John Henry who uses a grenade launcher type weapon, great for groups of enemies.

Camera is controlled with either touch screen or face buttons, strangely not the D-pad, it has no use, far as know.

My biggest beef is how slow the enemy take for their turn, there's a progression meter indicating where they stand currently for their turn, but it goes so slow. Even if they aren't moving they still take too long to move onto the next enemy.

At the end of the mission you are graded by mission score, turns, and having your full squad alive by the end. The coins you earn are also going to be transferred to the full game along with a new weapon. Your collected coins also upgrade your team rank as well.

Afterwards you end up meeting with Abe Lincoln who brings Henry and John into S.T.E.A.M., you also get another mission having you go through Buckingham Palace in an attempt to save the Queen of England and a new teammate (Tiger Lily). Before starting the mission you get to choose your team and their arsenal, then start the mission.

As you start the 2nd mission you are also introduced to the Cowardly Lion, who has access to two weapons, one of them is where Lion jumps onto enemies and objects, the other is a steam crossbow. John, Henry and Tiger also gain a second weapon too.

Second mission plays the same, a new enemy is introduced which is an alien John Henry, who tosses grenades into grouped allies. Only one stage for it, but after completing it you are able to replay the first mission with a full team to help gain other gears.

So I believe that's all the demo has, if there's more I'll update. Overall it was good, had some challenge in keeping teammates alive early when enemies ganged up. I'll play more to see what these gears do.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:24 am

Everything but the enemy taking too long sounds great, hope they fix that.

Man I can't believe I fell for the amiibo hype, but the shulk amiibo looks so cool.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Metroid prime trilogy is taking forever to download  Seriously?
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:50 pm

In the mean time you can download MLP avatars onto your PSN account
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:54 pm

I actually do want to   umad?
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next