Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic 2s98ye143%Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic 2s98ye157%Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic

Go down

Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic Empty Prequel -or- Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure: An Interactive Webcomic

Post by Maffi Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:52 am

Prequel's About Page wrote:PREQUEL is a story on the internet. It has been called several other things too, including “Making A Cat Cry: The Adventure“, “Everything Is A Federal Fucking Issue And Also Trying To Make You Miserable“, “Katia Managan: Alcoholic, Vasilikphobe, Adventurer“, and “Slutcat Adventures 2: Daggerfall“. All of these names are equally descriptive and accurate.

More specifically, PREQUEL is an interactive story where readers serve as the protagonist’s subconscious. It was inspired by the user command model employed by MS Paint Adventures and is based on the Elder Scrolls universe created by Bethesda Softworks, though familiarity with either of these is not necessary to understand PREQUEL. PREQUEL began as a forum thread on the MS Paint Adventures Forums, but has since been moved to its own site for readability (you are reading that site right now).

The events in PREQUEL are still decided by commands submitted in its Forum Adventure thread! If you want to potentially influence the story, sign up for the forums and leave a command in the thread. But make sure to familiarize yourself with the subforum rules, and don’t forget to check out the many other interactive stories posted there!

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy reading my story about a slutty alcoholic cat who hears internet voices.

That is a sentence I never thought I would type.

So yeah, it's an interactive webcomic a la Homestuck/Jailbreak/Problem Sleuth/Bard Quest set in The Elder Scrolls universe. In particular, it's set in Cyrodiil before the events of TES IV: Oblivion. It's pretty funny and clever, and I think you should go check it out if you're into this kind of thing.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down