Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 2s98ye143% My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 2s98ye157% My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA

+11
LuminaCaelo
-mazer
sBastiZH
GasmaskGamer
Necromagenvion
FearlessSasuke
Maffi
Klonoahedgehog
KungfuCutman
Chronos
Santeco
15 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA

Post by Santeco Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:23 am

Crying why did you have to change
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA

Post by FearlessSasuke Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Santeco wrote:

Crying why did you have to change

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 I_has_a_sad

How could you leave us Sad
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Man, those were the days.

I feel sorry for all the kids that have been inundated with all the garbage that's on TV now.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:46 pm

They have no reason why they can't show all those cartoons again.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Isn't that kinda what Cartoon Planet's for?

But still, I do wish they'd show the good 'ole shows in more than just a weekly block. I saw Dexter's Lab on Boomerange a while back and it made me feel... old...
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:22 pm

They need to bring CC Fridays. I remember running home from Religion school to watch that.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:00 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:Isn't that kinda what Cartoon Planet's for?

But still, I do wish they'd show the good 'ole shows in more than just a weekly block. I saw Dexter's Lab on Boomerange a while back and it made me feel... old...

Same here, while Cartoon Planet is nice I wish I could see older cartoons in more days than just friday.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:They need to bring CC Fridays. I remember running home from Religion school to watch that.

I wanted to be fridays just for CC fridays, the weekend was a bonus for me.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm

SF 25th Anniversary LA Qualifiers AE grand finals streaming now:

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

if anyone's interested.

Spoiler:
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm trying to write more of my story. And now iv'e hit a slump again. ._.

That seems to happen to me a lot. Iv'e thought up when the Crusaders get there partners to Digivolve into the armor and champion forms. And when they finish off the Villains. I even though up a second story arc After that.

But i can't think of what to write in this chapter. I guess it's like stage fright, i'm scared of what people would think if it's bad.
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3YAtf0625g5ZTYfjhiZY-7QTGIHbYcfp7SUH6UiTHIghCDKM3sw
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:13 pm

OH MY GOOOOOOD THE GRAND FINALS
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:16 pm

That whole set was goddamn AMAZING SO HYPE. SPOILERS:

Spoiler:
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:23 am

GasmaskGamer wrote:Man, those were the days.

I feel sorry for all the kids that have been inundated with all the garbage that's on TV now.
All the garbage?

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 553141-legend_of_korra
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 MV5BMTM3MjYwODA3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc5Nzc4Nw@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 240px-Scooby_doo_mystery_incorporated_poster
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 Adventure_time_display
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 Dan-vs-cast-photo-parking-meter-tnt
 My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 MLP
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Just finished seeing the latest Adventure Time episode...... WHAT THE FU@# HAPPENED!?!?!?

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 3a7
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm

KungfuCutman wrote:
GasmaskGamer wrote:Man, those were the days.

All the garbage?

Things are a lot better than they used to be, but they're still nowhere near as good as the late 90's, early 2000's.

The first thing that needs to be done is: get rid of all the crap live-action shows.

That means Victorious, Big Time Rush, Victorious, Fred: The Show, etc. iCarly can stay because it's at least decent.

Then they need to get rid of all the crap cartoons (Fanboy and Chum Chum) and replace all the severely meh cartoons with good ones.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Victorious is good too.

Plus it has Ariana Grande

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 MV5BMjAzMDg5MDcyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM5MjkyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR0,0,214,314_

<3
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:03 am

No... just... no...

Victorious is the worst show on Nick right now. And Cat is easily the worst character.

I really, really, hope you were being sarcastic, Kungfu. Otherwise, I'm just not sure if we can be friends anymore.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 am

Sad day, I got "fired" from Hardcore gamer. It was my fault since I barely ever got 3 articles a week at minimum. Hopefully Dack will accept me back sometime later if I feel I can actually perform my task.

He said I can come back if I can provide a steady stream of contributed articles, which is what I've been bumped down to

GasmaskGamer wrote:No... just... no...

Victorious is the worst show on Nick right now. And Cat is easily the worst character.

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 5d923b41-4cd1-4d7c-ae95-588c235664bd
I can understand not being a fan of the show, but not of Cat?

I really, really, hope you were being sarcastic, Kungfu. Otherwise, I'm just not sure if we can be friends anymore.
I like the characters, sure it tries to be funny a little hard, and there is one obnoxious character, the Sister of Tori, but otherwise, it and iCarly are the only Live Nick shows I watch
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 am

I also watch Victorious and can't stand Cat sometimes, she acts so dumb and I use to like ICarly until I kept seeing how insensitive Carly is, in one episode she pushes Spencer with a broken leg into an elevator and does nothing but makes jokes when the elevator door crushes his broken leg, I know its fake but c'mon how heartless is that?
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:I also watch Victorious and can't stand Cat sometimes, she acts so dumb

And that's what I like about her character, granted she has horrible moments of being incredibly selfish, and self centered, like the Blond squad episode, that was a terrible episode. Hell, so far the new episodes have all be pretty meh. Establishing pointless subplots that don't go anywhere, and were mealiness.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:28 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:Just finished seeing the latest Adventure Time episode...... WHAT THE FU@# HAPPENED!?!?!?

My Little Genchat #3: AAAAaaAAaaaAAaAAAAAaaaA - Page 20 3a7

I'm waiting for an upload I wish I coulda seen it on TV but we ain't got cable.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Sorry to hear about getting let go from Hardcore Gamer, Kungfu.

KungfuCutman wrote:I can understand not being a fan of the show, but not of Cat?

It's her idiocy that makes her a terrible character, plus that terrible voice they make her talk in. It's like they stereotyped the "airhead highschool girl" as much as possible and gave Cat that personality and voice.

Everything she says is stupid, and not funny. The joke is never what she says, it's her. She is the joke. "Ha ha, look at how dumb Cat is." "Ha ha, she just said something stupid." She's a prime example of Betty White humor. It doesn't matter what she says, her presence is supposed to make you laugh.

I feel sorry the actor, 'cause she seems like a nice enough girl. I bet she could be great with a character that's actually good, but the writers would rather stick her into a one-note role with a terrible personality.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 pm

You guys do realize that Cat's Personality, bubbly, dumb, and ditzy is about the same as Derpy, yet you all love her right?

Just sayin...
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:27 pm

KungfuCutman wrote:You guys do realize that Cat's Personality, bubbly, dumb, and ditzy is about the same as Derpy, yet you all love her right?

Just sayin...
Besides Derpy i hate all bubbly dumb characters period.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

It's all about dialogue and prevalence. If Derpy spoke as much or had anywhere near as big of a role as Cat does, I would hate her just as much.

Some people might think that a Derpy-centric episode would be a great idea. I don't. Derpy's great as a background character, and on a very rare occasion doing something ditzy like dropping a piano or pulling the plug on a bob-for-apple bin, but she would easily lose her charm if she became a "Oh look, there's Derpy. She just said something stupid. Ha ha ha." character.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Maffi wrote:I'm waiting for an upload I wish I coulda seen it on TV but we ain't got cable.

Here's a link to a tumblr post that has the episode, and you can download the episode.

http://notcrazyshits.tumblr.com/post/34136046918/adventure-time-the-lich

KungfuCutman wrote:You guys do realize that Cat's Personality, bubbly, dumb, and ditzy is about the same as Derpy, yet you all love her right?

Just sayin...

Just like Gas said, Derpy doesn't have a huge role like the mare 6, so I don't hate her as much as Cat.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum