Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd 2s98ye143%Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd 2s98ye157%Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd

Go down

Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd Empty Official GT - THE GAME RELEASE THREAd

Post by -mazer Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:12 am

After I don't know how many months since the announcement of this game, I am hereby officially releasing it. I played through the game twice, adjusting, tweaking, and perfecting every tiny detail as much as possible. With the help of my beta testers, I am confidant that the game is finished and after playing through it twice without incidents - meaning every quest is completable, every NPC has dialogue, enemy balance, item balance, etc - I am happy to call the game complete.

I first wish to express just how thankful I am for all of you who supported the making of this game. Really, if it weren't for the encouragement of so many GT users, I may not have been able to get the game done. I am sorry to see that many of the original creators of characters for this game are no longer around GT which is such a shame, but I am hoping those remaining can enjoy it still.

A special thanks to the following:

Spott
GasMaskGamer
HoboDealer
Vega83
Macnielle
RockShard
BeardsDefacto
Acid-Trip-69
Ochimusha

For suggestions, character creations, and beta testing (if I missed anyone I'm sorry!)

To download the game, just follow the links and download all 3 parts and Extract them. Click on the blue-cube and extract the game data itself into a folder of your choosing, then finally click on the .EXE file to run the game.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0ti5snvljak58w6

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?61j1vl1w4g7aq25

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9oc32ydlw2lc74q

Please keep spoilers in spoiler tags and if there are ANY bugs that players come across, please let me know ASAP. Patching the game is VERY easy as long as I am told exactly what happened.

Suggestions:

Remember, this is a game based on the JRPG style of gaming. Save often and level up when you can ^_^. I made it so grinding is not something that is mandatory but it does help out.

Don't forget to stock up on healing items Laughing

Explore everywhere and listen to everyone! Skipping dialogue may get you lost for you may not know where to go next >.<

AND REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Quite
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down