Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 2s98ye143%My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 2s98ye157%My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and...

+9
sBastiZH
FearlessSasuke
TheWormWhoIsGod
Klonoahedgehog
GasmaskGamer
Santeco
KungfuCutman
Maffi
LuminaCaelo
13 posters

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and...

Post by FearlessSasuke Fri May 17, 2013 2:38 am

KungfuCutman wrote:
FearlessSasuke wrote:Also bought my first 3DS game Kingdom Hearts: DDD for $10 at best buy, will play as soon as I get a 3DS.

Happy
I got it too, when it's only one day and 1/3 the price. Too good to pass up

I know right high five.

and seriously death threats, people are actually sending death threats to people who make cartoons originally for little girls not "bronies" Jesus Christ talk about taking this way too far.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and...

Post by KungfuCutman Fri May 17, 2013 2:39 am

Yeah. They need a good slap with reality, heck the people working on it should personally reply to them , to tell them to shut up and calm down, and that it's just a simple cartoon.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Fri May 17, 2013 3:15 am

Seriously they should, they're magical talking ponies and the important one goes to an alternate universe, if you don't like it don't see it/support it simple as that, you don't like it but that won't stop the 7 year old girl that saw the trailer and wants to see it. personally I won't see it because I really don't like the way the characters look but it angers me that those "fans" go as far as to send the creators of the show you like death threats.

First Nintendo going after Let players of their games and now this:

D:<
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Fri May 17, 2013 10:22 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:First Nintendo going after Let players of their games and now this

Speaking of which, I get why there's a fuss, but fail to see why Nintendo couldn't or shouldn't do this.

I could go into a whole discussion on this, but it'd probably result in numerous super long posts. If it's worth discussing, maybe someone would want to make another thread for it?
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Fri May 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Well here's a Power Rangers rumor, apparently some of the cameos they got are gonna be used mostly for an adaption of the scene at halfway through this video.

I'm not sure what to make of this.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Fri May 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Oniichan!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Well here's a Power Rangers rumor, apparently some of the cameos they got are gonna be used mostly for an adaption of the scene at halfway through this video.

Well, Gokaiger was the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai, so the rangers abilities were derived from the past sentai rangers, and even had previous actors reprising their roles many years after. I saw the one with Gai from Jetman, which is my favorite Sentai, and it was good. I like the 6th ranger because he's a big otaku like character for super sentai. Now why Power rangers was mixed in, I have no idea
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Fri May 17, 2013 6:25 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:
FearlessSasuke wrote:First Nintendo going after Let players of their games and now this

Speaking of which, I get why there's a fuss, but fail to see why Nintendo couldn't or shouldn't do this.

I could go into a whole discussion on this, but it'd probably result in numerous super long posts. If it's worth discussing, maybe someone would want to make another thread for it?

I'd be somewhat interested in this discussion. As mentioned elsewhere, I don't really like Nintendo games much recently, so I don't particularly care that much about it in this specific instance, but in general, I think it would be an interesting discussion to have.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Fri May 17, 2013 7:27 pm

KungfuCutman wrote:Oniichan!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Well here's a Power Rangers rumor, apparently some of the cameos they got are gonna be used mostly for an adaption of the scene at halfway through this video.

Well, Gokaiger was the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai, so the rangers abilities were derived from the past sentai rangers, and even had previous actors reprising their roles many years after. I saw the one with Gai from Jetman, which is my favorite Sentai, and it was good. I like the 6th ranger because he's a big otaku like character for super sentai. Now why Power rangers was mixed in, I have no idea

I don't think you understood what i said, i said if this rumor is to be believed then the ending for Megaforce is gonna be Troy and the Megaforce rangers throwing the keys back to theyre previous owners.

And it would show Tommy getting hi's Green ranger powers back among others.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Well I have not seen an episode of megaforce but it sounds VERY unlikly. Since Megaforce is based on Goseiger, before Gokaiger. And odds are the key deal will not be dealt with when Power rangers tackle Gokaiger.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Fri May 17, 2013 9:37 pm

KungfuCutman wrote:Well I have not seen an episode of megaforce but it sounds VERY unlikly. Since Megaforce is based on Goseiger, before Gokaiger. And odds are the key deal will not be dealt with when Power rangers tackle Gokaiger.
They confirmed a while ago that they're gonna do Goseiger and Gokaiger in the style of MMPR and Zeo, as in the Gokaiger suits are gonna be used as upgrades to the Goseiger suits.

Also i case anyone didn't noticed, the Ranger keys were actually in the Megaforce command center. My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 Normal_21
As seen here you can see them using the poses from when the Gokaigers use the ranger keys.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Sat May 18, 2013 12:47 am

Like I said, I've no idea what's going on with Megaforce, kind of odd they're suddenly doing the "upgraded" suits like Zero, and keeping the same rangers, I presume, when they haven't done that since In space.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat May 18, 2013 1:38 am

I think they're doing that to catch up with the Sentai, because they used the Shinkenger outfits for two years.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat May 18, 2013 2:14 am

Klonoahedgehog wrote:I think they're doing that to catch up with the Sentai, because they used the Shinkenger outfits for two years.

That would make sense I had no idea why they quickly went through Samurai to super samurai to megaforce.

Maffi wrote:
GasmaskGamer wrote:

I'd be somewhat interested in this discussion. As mentioned elsewhere, I don't really like Nintendo games much recently, so I don't particularly care that much about it in this specific instance, but in general, I think it would be an interesting discussion to have.

It would be an interesting conversation to have.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sat May 18, 2013 3:56 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:

I'm actually trying to write down my thoughts on it. If no one else gets to it before I do, I can post the thread.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat May 18, 2013 10:48 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:I think they're doing that to catch up with the Sentai, because they used the Shinkenger outfits for two years.

That would make sense I had no idea why they quickly went through Samurai to super samurai to megaforce.

Maffi wrote:
GasmaskGamer wrote:

I think the reason for this is because Nickelodeon has this stupid rule where you can only have 20 episodes per season so to remedy this they split it up into twi seasons.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sat May 18, 2013 12:58 pm

I am so in the dark on Power Rangers. Everything you guys are saying is Greek to me. Confused

Maffi wrote:
FearlessSasuke wrote:

I'm actually trying to write down my thoughts on it. If no one else gets to it before I do, I can post the thread.

Do it, Maffi! Be the hero we deserve but not the one we need.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat May 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Holy crap, i was watching the Caddicarus show and found out that there is a british soap opera that has lasted 8000 episodes.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat May 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Holy crap, i was watching the Caddicarus show and found out that there is a british soap opera that has lasted 8000 episodes.

You saw that one too? I was surprised by that, how has a show lasted for that long seriously?
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Sat May 18, 2013 8:04 pm

And just like that with a couple of Ebay wins, and soon to be Amazon order. I'll will have completed my collection of Sonic the Hedgehog comics, excluding Sonic x issues. All issues in current run from 0-3 of the mini series, and 1-250 of the main, along with all the super specials, Knuckles side stories, Tails side story, Princess Sally side story and Universe (currently made)

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 Maury-you-are-not-the-father-o
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat May 18, 2013 8:56 pm

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 Tumblr_maoky6mZN21rh2wq8o1_500

Congrats, that awesome feeling when you've got a whole collection.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sat May 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Good job, Kungfu!

My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 2hgcsq0
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat May 18, 2013 10:06 pm

FearlessSasuke wrote:My Little Genchat #5: Keep calm and... - Page 6 Tumblr_maoky6mZN21rh2wq8o1_500

Congrats, that awesome feeling when you've got a whole collection.

A feeling i'll never have because when i try to collect something i can never find the last part of it.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun May 19, 2013 9:49 pm

My dad just got a puppy. Very Happy It's adorable and just seeing it sleep makes me sleepy.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Sun May 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Be sure to keep it away from Asians
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun May 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Yes, we have a tendency of just stealing shit that ain't ours and then eating it.

That is what we do, indeed.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum