Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 2s98ye143%My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 2s98ye157%My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh

+16
ThatOneThinker
Wolf
DoctorWhoMe
Santeco
KungfuCutman
TheWormWhoIsGod
Klonoahedgehog
LuminaCaelo
FearlessSasuke
-mazer
sBastiZH
Necromagenvion
Chronos
Maffi
Chaos
GasmaskGamer
20 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh

Post by -mazer Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Hey guys, i'm writing my fanfic now and i want one of you guy's opinion, how is this coming along?
"Oh i sleep't like a rock last night, oh my aching back" muttered Rarity,
"Well that's what happens when you don't want to sleep on the cold, dirty floor" said Salamon.

The Digidestined and the Digimon were walking along a cliffside road beside the a big forest which is a path to Canterlot castle when Twilight said "Hey SpikeAgumon are you sure this path is safe? One of us could fall into that forest if were not careful." and SpikeAgumon replied "Don't worry Twi, this path is perfectly safe, Digimon go by here all the time, just trust me!"
"Heh, felling a little chicken aren't we Twilight?" Twilight looked back and saw Rainbow mocking her with her arms crossed behind her neck, "I'm not scared!, i was just asking a question!" yelled Twilight.

"Yeah sure" said Rainbow in a sarcastic voice as she walked passed Twilight as she said "She's so annoying." as Applejack walked by saying "Ya get used to it after a while."

All Twilight did was pout as she started walking again only to hear a sound, it was a craking noise a part of the ground she was standing on broke apart as she was about to fall "Oh no!" she yelled, but before she could fall down Applejack caught her.

"Don't worry, i got ya." She said, Twilight was just staring down that steep hill and gulped, SpikeAgumon walked over to Twilight and said "Are you okay?" "That....was a close one." said Twilight.

"We better be more careful, that down there is the Everfree forest, i hear that people who fall in there have never come out to tell the tale." said Gaomon
Puzzled
Listening to One Piece music really gets me in the writing mood by the way.

These sentences need work as they don't read smoothly. I would offer an example if my brain wasn't mush from just waking up. Also remember to capitalize the proper words.

-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh

Post by DoctorWhoMe Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:How do you even play those games? I could hardly throw a hadouken half the time on SSF4 on the 3DS.

Do you have to buy one of those arcade stick thingies to be any good at it?
I think that's a pretty common problem among Capcom's design philosophy with fighting games. They don't teach newcomers how do basic shit like quarter circles. This "<--- --->"(move backwards for three seconds, and smash forward while simultaneously pressing any attack button)doesn't make sense to anybody not familiar with traditional fighting games, and they don't really explain the motion. I think if they just found a better way to communicate these concepts to new comers, more of them would be able to play it.
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

I actually found the symbols in the manual pretty self explanatory when I played it for the first time :/
I will agree though that the few tutorials that are there aren't exactly detailed.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm

-mazer wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:Hey guys, i'm writing my fanfic now and i want one of you guy's opinion, how is this coming along?
"Oh i sleep't like a rock last night, oh my aching back" muttered Rarity,
"Well that's what happens when you don't want to sleep on the cold, dirty floor" said Salamon.

The Digidestined and the Digimon were walking along a cliffside road beside the a big forest which is a path to Canterlot castle when Twilight said "Hey SpikeAgumon are you sure this path is safe? One of us could fall into that forest if were not careful." and SpikeAgumon replied "Don't worry Twi, this path is perfectly safe, Digimon go by here all the time, just trust me!"
"Heh, felling a little chicken aren't we Twilight?" Twilight looked back and saw Rainbow mocking her with her arms crossed behind her neck, "I'm not scared!, i was just asking a question!" yelled Twilight.

"Yeah sure" said Rainbow in a sarcastic voice as she walked passed Twilight as she said "She's so annoying." as Applejack walked by saying "Ya get used to it after a while."

All Twilight did was pout as she started walking again only to hear a sound, it was a craking noise a part of the ground she was standing on broke apart as she was about to fall "Oh no!" she yelled, but before she could fall down Applejack caught her.

"Don't worry, i got ya." She said, Twilight was just staring down that steep hill and gulped, SpikeAgumon walked over to Twilight and said "Are you okay?" "That....was a close one." said Twilight.

"We better be more careful, that down there is the Everfree forest, i hear that people who fall in there have never come out to tell the tale." said Gaomon
Puzzled
Listening to One Piece music really gets me in the writing mood by the way.

These sentences need work as they don't read smoothly. I would offer an example if my brain wasn't mush from just waking up. Also remember to capitalize the proper words.

Thanks, i could use tips for grammar, my first language isn't English but nobody believes me when i say it. Mad
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Uuuuh... almost 3 AM once again.
Night everypony.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

sBastiZH wrote:Uuuuh... almost 3 AM once again.
Night everypony.
Sleep tight.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:47 pm

I don't know if this should go in the Episode discussion thread but my god, today i found out that the guy who voiced Shining Armor also voiced two of my favorite characters in anime, Billy in Transformers and Megaman in the Battle Network anime, he was also Vert Wheeler in Hot Wheels.

New best pony everyone! *Slow clap*
Excuse me guys im off to draw Shining Armor cosplaying as Megaman.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 pm

soooo goddamn tired, i want this semester to end already so i can GRADUATE
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Maffi wrote:soooo goddamn tired, i want this semester to end already so i can GRADUATE
My Little Genchat #1: The Ice Man Cometh - Page 11 Nelson_muntz_ha_ha
My classes end at the start of next month!
I can spend more time writing my comics and fanfic! Very Happy
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Hmm...

(Apparently this doesn't perform the redirect for Internet Explorer, but I'm not going to make exceptions for people using inferior browser-ware.)
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Has anyone here ever wanted to do something that they lack the skill and patience to do? Yeah that happens to me alot.
Sad
For me it's wanting to make flash animations and make one like this with characters from my fanfic.
Spoiler:
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm

^ I know that feel bro.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Has anyone here ever wanted to do something that they lack the skill and patience to do? Yeah that happens to me alot.
All the time. Mostly because I'm lazy as fuck.

And once again, 3AM. My diurnal rhythm is completely fucked again.
Night everypony.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Gotta post this in the new forums.
Epic Wub Time: Musicians of Ponyville
This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to buy flash.
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Has anyone here ever wanted to do something that they lack the skill and patience to do?

yeah, for me it's called "not suck at fighting games"
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 am

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Has anyone here ever wanted to do something that they lack the skill and patience to do? Yeah that happens to me alot.

For me its trying to draw on that tablet I bought Disapproving

Maffi wrote:but Bolin at least has a personality

Yea but Mako really reminds me alot of Zuko, one of my favorite characters from last season.

DoctorWhoMe wrote:Gotta post this in the new forums.
Epic Wub Time: Musicians of Ponyville
This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to buy flash.

This is really awesome, the things this fandom does amazes me.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 pm

GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:PC Gaming
Holy shit, I NEED THIS!
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:43 pm

sBastiZH wrote:
Holy shit, I NEED THIS!

god i luv reading the comments for those games
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Aw fuck yeah!
Chronos
Chronos

http://www.gametrailers.com/users/chronos/gamepad/

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Game of the Year, calling it right now.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 pm

sBastiZH wrote:Related
I lost interest in the series after they took out kill streaks.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:24 pm

LAST WEEK OF CLASSES IS OFFICIALLY OVER, I only have one last class scheduled next monday (because my professor is dumb and thought there was one more week of classes than actually exists) and then finals and then I will be at COMMENCEMENT because I will be GRADUATING and DONE WITH SCHOOL FOREVE-oh wait grad school Fuuuuuuuuck.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Necromagenvion Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm so tired I could sleep twenty four hours.
Necromagenvion
Necromagenvion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum