Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  2s98ye143%Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  2s98ye157%Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer

2 posters

Go down

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  Empty Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer

Post by FearlessSasuke Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 am

Platfroms: DS/3DS

Release Date: Fall 2012

This looks really fun rather than just a cash grab.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  Empty Re: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer

Post by Klonoahedgehog Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Look like it would fit better on the Dsi Ware or 3DS download.

I might check it out.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer  Empty Re: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Teaser Trailer

Post by Klonoahedgehog Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Gamestop is advertising a Special edition for this game and it brings all of these.

Collectable SteelBook packaging with artwork of the Enchiridion - no printing on the outside of the package!
The Enchiridion is a Hero's Handbook' carried by Finn
Custom stylus of Finn's Gold Sword
Exclusive art book with Pen's drawings and activity book (content TBD)
Fold out poster of the Land of Ooo
Full version of Adventure Time game

It looks interesting but i'm already getting a special edition and i don't want to spoil myself. Shrug
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down