Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later 2s98ye143%Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later 2s98ye157%Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later Empty Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 pm

MSPA is a webcomic you read at mspaintadventures.com. Homestuck is the current and longest adventure. It has animated gifs, flash animations, games, and other stuff.

This is the place to discuss MSPA. It's also the place where those three or so weirdos users who read Homestuck hang out and make inside jokes/references that you don't get.

Obligatory Spades Slick image:
Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later Dino_spades

This thread is also dedicated to my behated kismesis, fordarwin, who finally decided to get off his lazy butt and join the forum. This one's for you.

Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later Darwinscrub
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later Empty Re: Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later

Post by fordawin Sat May 26, 2012 8:33 pm

NO U

man i have a lot of catch up to do, i havent read MSPA is like years (but not many), and the new act sucked so that kind of turned me off

HOWEVER i find this extremely relevant

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=72280680

for those of us cool enough to own Portal 2
fordawin
fordawin

Back to top Go down

Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later Empty Re: Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later

Post by Maffi Sat May 26, 2012 11:01 pm

i ham catching up on mspa now and i find this to be basically the most hilarious thing

"May 22 2012 Update":
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun May 27, 2012 1:15 am

Maffi wrote:i ham catching up on mspa now and i find this to be basically the most hilarious thing

"May 22 2012 Update":

That entire saga is a reference to this old thread on the MSPA forums. Hussie makes it blatantly obvious.

MSPA wrote:uu: SHE WILL BE DEAD AND I WILL REJOICE WITH THE LIVELIEST LITTLE JIG YOu EVER SAW.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Thu May 31, 2012 12:13 am

I have a theory that Meenah is actually from the post-scratch troll session and that Feferi is from the pre-scratch troll session and they somehow got mixed up.

All the higher blooded trolls in the post-scratch session are violent and/or psychotic except Feferi, likely due to English and Doc Scratch's meddling turning the trolls into a blood-thirsty race of killers. However all the higher blooded trolls in the pre-scratch session seem to be nice, or at least Aranea is, except for Meenah. It's like the two belong in each other's universes.

With that said, I'm also going to take a guess that the condesce is supposed to be Feferi's other-side-of-the-scratch self rather than Meenah. She even looks more like Feferi than Meenah to me.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu May 31, 2012 1:05 am

I hadn't even thought of that actually. Then again most of my MSPA-related thinking is basically "wait for update and maybe obvious reveal of next plot point???"
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 pm

die fish hitler die
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:20 pm

It is justifiable to kill an alternative universe Hitler if he never grows up to become a mass murdering dictator?

Especially if he's already dead?
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:06 am

is it just me or did it just become awfully spammy in here
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 am

Taken care of.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Guess we finally know what UU looks like.

Official MSPA Discussion Thread #1: Stab First, Ask Questions Later Calliope
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:16 pm

UU is literally the weirdest part of the Homestuck fanbase. And her appearance reflects that.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Edit: lol, wrong thread
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Coincidence!!?!??!???!??//1/!!1/?
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:43 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:

Coincidence!!?!??!???!??//1/!!1/?

Well, since it's Hussie, probably not :P
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:11 pm

So, is Calliope's brother like, Lord English, and also, are Calliope and her brother the same person or something?
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Hussie may just be making fun of the fact that people look way too deep into everything. uu is the something of time, so people are automatically gonna start assuming he's Lord English since they both look the same and time travel.

I mean, he kind of did the same thing with Jake. Everyone saw his last name was English and started assumin' that he becomes Lord English. Truth is, there's no way to tell if Hussie is using reverse psychology or reverse-reverse psychology.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Double reverse psychology? Sometimes I feel like it's just not worth thinking about anything plot-related. This is one of those times.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:10 am

So they ARE the same person!! By which I mean, they share the same body, which is what I also meant when I said this:

Maffi wrote:are Calliope and her brother the same person or something?

Maffi - 1, Hussie - like a million
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Wait how did dream Dirk get revived before Jake kissed him?
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Dat end of act.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm not entirely sure what all happened.

Did all the people in the dream bubble just die? LE just attached a fake leg and entered the game or something? Did more universes explode?

This is hard. It's hard and nobody understands.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Well, I think Hussie wants us to think that Caliborn (uu) is going to become Lord English, hence the parallels with the missing leg, missing tooth, cane, and violent tendencies. Caliborn entered he and his sister's session while Lord English destroys a dream bubble containing numerous alternate timeline kids and trolls, killing them and massacring several horrorterrors (making him the thing Rose is talking about nyah and also revealing that English wants to destroy all of reality).

Whether Caliborn and English are one and the same or Hussie is screwing with us... that is yet to be seen. I mean, he did pretty much that with Jake so you really can never tell.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 am

GasmaskGamer wrote:Well, I think Hussie wants us to think that Caliborn (uu) is going to become Lord English, hence the parallels with the missing leg, missing tooth, cane, and violent tendencies. Caliborn entered he and his sister's session while Lord English destroys a dream bubble containing numerous alternate timeline kids and trolls, killing them and massacring several horrorterrors (making him the thing Rose is talking about nyah and also revealing that English wants to destroy all of reality).

Whether Caliborn and English are one and the same or Hussie is screwing with us... that is yet to be seen. I mean, he did pretty much that with Jake so you really can never tell.

How do you remember that panel where Rose talks about all them horrorterrors dying? Jeez.

... did you look it up on the wiki?

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next