Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 2s98ye143%Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 2s98ye157%Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

+15
sBastiZH
TheWormWhoIsGod
Godmars
Sanakan
Klonoahedgehog
ThatOneThinker
rockshard
Wolf
-mazer
Necromagenvion
DoctorWhoMe
Chronos
Maffi
GasmaskGamer
Chaos
19 posters

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:02 am

KungfuCutman wrote:So this will end in a cliff hanger? Not a smart idea
Well there's another bad move to add to the pile, and this one wasn't even made by Hasbro.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

Post by KungfuCutman Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

They really pulled out all the stops for the music, I liked True true friend, and that's about it, the others were too short to enjoy. I do think this finale would've benefited better if it was a two parter, that way Discord could've showed up (where was he during the coronation?) and tried to fix the cutie marks and failed.

Overall, I'd give this as the weaker of the season finales, but still enjoyable, though rushed
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:55 pm

FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:23 pm

I gotta say, i'm actually SCARED to watch this episode because of all the negative response it got on Memebase. There was literally few people defending the episode.

And many were disappointed, i mean they were people saying "Trust the writers" and THERE disappointed? Jesus the episode must have sucked.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Okay i'm gonna try and sit through this.
*Halfway through the episode*
GAAHHHH!!! Ican't take it anymore!! Th plotline is way too rushed and the songs are horrible! If season 4 is gonna be this music heavy i don't want to be a part of it!! Sad
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 pm

I thought it was a great episode. The writing was good(M.A. mother fucking Larson man),The music was fantastic, the gags were great, and the animation was superb(how in the hell do they do what they do with flash?). Also when Rarity was manipulating the weather, and started to cry it got me right in the feels. Also despite some of the negativity surrounding Alicorn Twi I think it was handled really well, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Also Celestia should sing more.

Edit: I really don't think this episode was "badly paced"(In fact I think the pacing was pretty good for the time they had to work with ). However, I do think it should have been two episodes instead of one.
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantEnemyShit Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:16 pm

i liked the finale. i thought it was way better than the wedding finale imo. the pacing was hit and miss. i feel the problem with the cutie marks could have been explored more it did seem it came and went. but it worked fine. and to me it all made sense with alicorn crap. then again i wasnt expecting much. i can see why people dont like it. i will say the song about cutie marks or whatever was the best song in the entire episode.
GiantEnemyShit
GiantEnemyShit

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Okay i'm gonna try and sit through this.
*Halfway through the episode*
GAAHHHH!!! Ican't take it anymore!! Th plotline is way too rushed and the songs are horrible! If season 4 is gonna be this music heavy i don't want to be a part of it!! Sad

Yeah, the music was overplayed in this episode, with those sang dialogue, but the True True friend song was enjoyable.
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 Tumblr_mic78hxcnM1rd23b5o1_500
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 pm

DoctorWhoMe wrote:I thought it was a great episode. The writing was good(M.A. mother fucking Larson man),The music was fantastic, the gags were great, and the animation was superb(how in the hell do they do what they do with flash?). Also when Rarity was manipulating the weather, and started to cry it got me right in the feels. Also despite some of the negativity surrounding Alicorn Twi I think it was handled really well, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Also Celestia should sing more.

Edit: I really don't think this episode was "badly paced"(In fact I think the pacing was pretty good for the time they had to work with ). However, I do think it should have been two episodes instead of one.
Dude the pacing was worse than the Powerpuff girls 10th anniversary special. Mad
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by KungfuCutman Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:25 pm

That's why it should've been a two parter. It just screams that
KungfuCutman
KungfuCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm

she made it! Crying

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 Proxy

its so beautiful Crying

this... this is... liquid pride
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Santeco wrote:she made it! Crying

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 Proxy

its so beautiful Crying

this... this is... liquid pride
You're one of the like 10 people who are legitimately happy about this episode. Jesus christ...

Seriously?
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Dude the pacing was worse than the Powerpuff girls 10th anniversary special. Mad
Nah, not really.
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:You're one of the like 10 people who are legitimately happy about this episode. Jesus christ...

Seriously?
From what I can tell it seems like people who didn't like the episode are in the minority. They're just a very vocal minority.
Edit: Oops didn't mean to double post.
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 HB6BDC727

Dashface
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:15 pm

DoctorWhoMe wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:You're one of the like 10 people who are legitimately happy about this episode. Jesus christ...

Seriously?
From what I can tell it seems like people who didn't like the episode are in the minority. They're just a very vocal minority.
Edit: Oops didn't mean to double post.
Haha. You should have seen Memebase when they posted the episode up. I've never seen so much rage.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantEnemyShit Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:41 pm

ok im going to just say this did people forget the season finale to season 1? it was not a 2 parter and the story was the group goes to a galla and didnt have a good time as they were expecting. while this finale had a cool concept with cutie marks being switched around and a few good songs and yea i feel the one after the awesome cutie mark destiny song could have been removed but overall the finale wasnt all that bad. it had a story it had a pay off to everything leading up to it which is way more than what i can say about the first season's finale.
GiantEnemyShit
GiantEnemyShit

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:47 pm

GiantEnemyShit wrote:ok im going to just say this did people forget the season finale to season 1? it was not a 2 parter and the story was the group goes to a galla and didnt have a good time as they were expecting. while this finale had a cool concept with cutie marks being switched around and a few good songs and yea i feel the one after the awesome cutie mark destiny song could have been removed but overall the finale wasnt all that bad. it had a story it had a pay off to everything leading up to it which is way more than what i can say about the first season's finale.
I posted this same arguement on Youtube. At least the Gala episode was WATCHABLE i couldn't finish watching this episode.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:08 am

Santeco wrote:Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 HB6BDC727

Dashface

Ha ha, that's great!!
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWormWhoIsGod Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:59 am

It needed a few less songs and to be two-parts, otherwise it was pretty enjoyable.

Really curious to see how season 4 is gonna go.
TheWormWhoIsGod
TheWormWhoIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 pm

FearlessSasuke wrote:Season 3 finale 1080p

Thanks.
But I'm afraid to watch because of all the songs.
I got up to the part where Twi started singing in her bed and I needed a break.
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 pm

rockshard wrote:
FearlessSasuke wrote:Season 3 finale 1080p

Thanks.
But I'm afraid to watch because of all the songs.
I got up to the part where Twi started singing in her bed and I needed a break.
Wow, and i thought i had it rough.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:48 pm

well it might be a 3 parter

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 Capture
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Santeco wrote:well it might be a 3 parter

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 17 Capture
I don't think it's gonna be worth the wait, i lost the trust of the writers completely with this episode.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next