Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 2s98ye143%Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 2s98ye157%Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

+15
sBastiZH
TheWormWhoIsGod
Godmars
Sanakan
Klonoahedgehog
ThatOneThinker
rockshard
Wolf
-mazer
Necromagenvion
DoctorWhoMe
Chronos
Maffi
GasmaskGamer
Chaos
19 posters

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

Post by Santeco Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 am

i saw a poll that said that jap bronies liked Fluttershy, Big Mac, and Cheerlie the most.
maybe japanese like teachers? Puzzled
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 am

Maybe they like Big Mac and Cheerilee because they're the only canon couple and Fluttershy because she's Desu Desu.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 am

I could listen to this for hours.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 am

is it wrong to think this could happen

Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 HCCC75B11
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:16 pm

If they want to try out an alternative future where shit hits the fan or it being all a dream where twilight thinks she can't handle the responsibilities being royalty brings, I would be fine seeing twilight fail.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Yeah that would be cool
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 am

Well what does Big Mac's "eeyup" sound like in japan?
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:27 am

rockshard wrote:Well what does Big Mac's "eeyup" sound like in japan?

hai, uguu~
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:07 pm

some parts of season 4
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:31 am

The show makers need to start rotating characters before it's too late. (i.e. before all the mane six become boring)

If they wait until the last minute..
- they will have to replace half the cast, which will come off as very sudden
- people will stop watching the show by then because of all the CMC episodes
- All the new episodes will focus on the new characters since the old characters have been milked to death. By introducing new characters early you have more time to keep the focus balanced across the old and new characters.

AJ needs to be replaced fast...
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Especially considering One or two of the main 6 already reached max character development.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 pm

rockshard wrote:AJ needs to be replaced fast...

Oh snapplejack!
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Especially considering One or two of the main 6 already reached max character development.

I felt this way about the entire cast about halfway through season two.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:41 am

Actually I have to wonder if the reason they made AJ boring is because trailer folk or southerners complained that the show was making fun of them.

Seems even more possible considering that Derpy was forcefully pulled.
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Wed May 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Equestria Girls

When a crown is stolen from the Crystal Empire, Twilight Sparkle pursues the thief into an alternate world where she transforms into a teenage girl who must survive her biggest challenge yet… high school. With help from her new friends who remind her of Ponyville’s Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, she embarks upon a quest to find the crown and change the destiny of these two parallel worlds.
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantEnemyShit Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Santeco wrote:Equestria Girls

When a crown is stolen from the Crystal Empire, Twilight Sparkle pursues the thief into an alternate world where she transforms into a teenage girl who must survive her biggest challenge yet… high school. With help from her new friends who remind her of Ponyville’s Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, she embarks upon a quest to find the crown and change the destiny of these two parallel worlds.
wait...... is this legit or fan speculation?
GiantEnemyShit
GiantEnemyShit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed May 01, 2013 10:41 pm

GiantEnemyShit wrote:

i hope this is legit because this is literally the stupidest thing i have read in this thread and it made me lol
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantEnemyShit Wed May 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Maffi wrote:
GiantEnemyShit wrote:

i hope this is legit because this is literally the stupidest thing i have read in this thread and it made me lol
dear god it is legit!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/05/cineplex-listing-equestria-girls.html

stupidity is happening!
GiantEnemyShit
GiantEnemyShit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed May 01, 2013 10:57 pm

GiantEnemyShit wrote:
Maffi wrote:
GiantEnemyShit wrote:

dear god it is legit!

stupidity is happening!

ahahahahahahahahahahaha here's hoping for some stupid high school drama bullshit including, but not limited to:

*teen pregnancy
*a friend is gay
*trying to be ~popular~
*getting picked on by jocks
*love triangles/squares/pentagons
*being forced into singing shitty showtunes because the school's glee club is headed by an asshole having a mid-life crisis

can't wait

the icing on the cake is the pic showing all pale-skinned ~animu~ characters. just fucking lol
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantEnemyShit Thu May 02, 2013 1:17 am

Maffi wrote:
GiantEnemyShit wrote:
Maffi wrote:
GiantEnemyShit wrote:

dear god it is legit!

stupidity is happening!

ahahahahahahahahahahaha here's hoping for some stupid high school drama bullshit including, but not limited to:

*teen pregnancy
*a friend is gay
*trying to be ~popular~
*being forced into singing shitty showtunes because the school's glee club is headed by an asshole having a mid-life crisis

can't wait

the icing on the cake is the pic showing all pale-skinned ~animu~ characters. just fucking lol
the image might just be a fan made image i think the multicolored image is what they will look like. and i can only see jocks, love shapes, and popular being used. gay is too much of a issue for little kids to handle if they cant handle derpy gay is out of the question. but god. its like "this idea might work but fuck it" i just dont know why tie it to the main show? just make it its own thing.
GiantEnemyShit
GiantEnemyShit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu May 02, 2013 2:29 am

GiantEnemyShit wrote:
Maffi wrote:

*teen pregnancy
*a friend is gay
*trying to be ~popular~

can't wait

the image might just be a fan made image i think the multicolored image is what they will look like. and i can only see jocks, love shapes, and popular being used. gay is too much of a issue for little kids to handle if they cant handle derpy gay is out of the question. but god. its like "this idea might work but fuck it" i just dont know why tie it to the main show? just make it its own thing.

yeah, i was kidding about the gay/pregnancy/etc. stuff. i was just making fun of Glee. if they are actually going for a racially diverse cast, then good for them (even though i will probably never watch this show). if they are actually going for all this pale-skin animu BS, then even more reason for me to ignore the show.

and yeah, i don't understand why this stupid spin-off needs to be tied in with the show. the premise of the show itself is ridiculous enough, they didn't need to add to the stupidity by saying that Twlight fell into a fucking time portal or whatever, and just ~happened~ to run into people that are exactly the same as all her friends.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 am

It should end with Twilight in a straight jacket, locked in an asylum, talking to herself while the camera slowly zooms out and fades to black.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Thu May 02, 2013 11:07 am

I want to stop watching the show post season 3 but this is just SO retarded that i'm gonna watch it!Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP - Page 19 Vector_dis_gon_b_gud
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Tue May 07, 2013 3:21 am

FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Tue May 07, 2013 5:05 am

MLP just cannot help but continue to disappoint me when I think that it could not get any worse.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next