Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 2s98ye143%Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 2s98ye157%Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

+9
FearlessSasuke
Wolf
Santeco
Klonoahedgehog
DoctorWhoMe
GasmaskGamer
Chaos
sBastiZH
Maffi
13 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 Empty Re: Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

Post by Maffi Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Forgot to mention, SF 25th anniversary Grand Finals streaming now:

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

They're saving Top 3 for all games until the end, currently they're in 3S, Momochi vs BOC
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 Empty Re: Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

Post by sBastiZH Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Well, lookie what finally got an upload.

sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Aw man, I love that bit at about 1:05 with the blocked headstomp cross up into throw. And then you did it again immediately after Very Happy

That ending too, cross ups all over the place!
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 pm

I don't always have mixups, but when I do they involve some sort of jumping.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

I'll be attending this on the 26th/27th:
http://duc.neutrons.de/

Hope I don't lose in pools early again like I did in the only tourney where I've ever been to.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:27 pm

First day of said tournament over. I won my pools, hope I do good in the brackets tomorrow as well Happy
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Good luck!
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Good luck Basti! Hope the brackets don't pair you up against Tokido. Tongue
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Welp, I lost 2 times in my brackets. Gonna do that better next time.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:36 am

Aw! Well, did you meet Tokido? Ryan Hart was there too right? Did he get a runback? Tongue
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:38 pm

I played a few casuals with Ryan Hart. Also played some other strong players, so good experience (we just don't have enough good people here in Switzerland...)
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:51 am

TBQH the only ones I recognized from the list of people that were playing were you and your buds, Tokido, and Ryan Hart. Not to say that other players there aren't really good, but those are the only ones I recognized.

By the by, the Street Fighter x Tekken 2013 patch dropped on Tuesday and it's almost like a completely different game. Timeouts are much rarer, boost combos are incredibly unsafe on block (making hit-confirming much more important), and rolling from a knockdown is no longer a get-out-of-jail-free card (recovery is punishable and can you can be thrown out of the roll). Throws are infinitely more dangerous because they remove red life and because hard knockdowns are much more dangerous.

Could it be that SFxT is actually... a GOOD GAME now??? My money is on "yes" but I don't know if the competitive scene will be revived because of the patch. I think it depends on how well it's received at Evo2013.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 am

Maffi wrote:TBQH the only ones I recognized from the list of people that were playing were you and your buds, Tokido, and Ryan Hart.
The whole LLL team has some really good players. MoMi and DoomDomain most notably, also MBR. Then there's Gagapa (best Bips in Europe), Sheva, Demulant and some others who are fairly well known over here.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:18 am

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 9 Tumblr_me1rm6n0Ow1qztpowo1_500

That was EPIC!
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 am

All that fighting that took place underneath the stage. Scared

And that sudden death, how they kept bouncing around the stage but not flying off...

Man...
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 am

FearlessSasuke wrote:

That was EPIC!

well thats what you expect from a TAS
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:12 am

The Skullgirls Japanese trailer is out:

Mike-Z-sama-san-kun is so KAWAII ^.^
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm looking forward to Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Maybe when it comes out I can be a cool fighting game guy like you two. =B
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:I'm looking forward to Injustice: Gods Among Us.

I hope Generator rex and Ben 10 end up being DLC for that game. There my favorite DC superheroes.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:

I hope Generator rex and Ben 10 end up being DLC for that game. There my favorite DC superheroes.

GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

......Besides Batman.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Ben 10 and Genreator Rex aren't really DC comic characters...

They appeared in a comic published by DC, but... they're really more Cartoon Network characters.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:48 pm

I haven't been keeping up with Injustice. I really hope there isn't a block button. I just want to hold back, dammit.

Also, if anyone is interested, the Battle Edition comes with the game, an arcade stick (seems to be made in the American style with the bat-shaped stick and concave buttons), and some DLC:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/injustice-gods-among-us-battle-edition/107664

Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:57 pm

But there isn't a Wii U version. Sad
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 pm

What platform(s) are y'all thinking of getting it on anyway? I only got 360 so that's really the only option for me, unless they want to make a PC port later on.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next