Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 2s98ye143%Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 2s98ye157%Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

+9
FearlessSasuke
Wolf
Santeco
Klonoahedgehog
DoctorWhoMe
GasmaskGamer
Chaos
sBastiZH
Maffi
13 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Bowser beats Zangief any day of the week.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

Post by Maffi Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Wasn't Bowser like, ultra-bottom tier?
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:25 am

loltiers
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoMe Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:45 am

Maffi wrote:Wasn't Bowser like, ultra-bottom tier?
I believe he's pretty trash tier in Melee, and Brawl lol. But he's still just as amazing as that sexy beast Geif.

Damn, all this smash talk has me in the mood to play brawl or something. Too bad the great genius Mashiro Sakurai thought an online mode with no leader boards, and a ranking system was a great idea. what the fuck was Sakurai thinking? He's a bigger troll than Ono. Why would anyone want to play a mode with no purpose? I bet you that if Brawl had an online mode similar to Mario Kart Wii/DS(with rankings, and leader boards) it would have one of the biggest communities out there.

Edit: Hopefully Sony Smash gets it right until SSB4
DoctorWhoMe
DoctorWhoMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 am

ChrisG won 3 swords at Civil War 4 tonight. I wonder if he's going to go all One Piece on everyone at the next tourney.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 am

lolcompetitivesmash
Chaos

http://steamcommunity.com/id/M_bison

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Well guys as of today i'm a Blazblue fan! Very Happy My brother lent me hi's copy of the game and i have to say one thing i have to say, Haka-man or whatever hi's name is, is best pony.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=89323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 pm

I don't know anything about BlazBlue except that it looks really anime and that Tager's super art or whatever is really badass.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue May 01, 2012 9:15 pm

I have to remember to pick up Tatsunoko vs Capcom. It should be dirt cheap by now and hopefully it'll be a good game for Street Fighter-style noobs like me.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Tue May 01, 2012 9:57 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:I have to remember to pick up Tatsunoko vs Capcom. It should be dirt cheap by now and hopefully it'll be a good game for Street Fighter-style noobs like me.
You and me both, iv'e been thinking of picking it up for awhile now.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Don't know anything about TvC, but from what little I've seen it looks kind of like a typical Versus Capcom fighter. If that's the case it'll probably be way easier to get into than SF4.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Wed May 02, 2012 12:40 am

ok now you got my interest, i loved TvC
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Wed May 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Playing Cammy is kinda fun. Need to get her more damaging combos down though...
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Mon May 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Look at this

Now guess what? I effin' pulled that comeback. Always feels so satisfying, as comebacks are fucking hard with Bison :D
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed May 09, 2012 1:45 am

Damn, nice Basti. Talk about clutch :D
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:05 pm

SFxT Character DLC video:

That kid at 3:10 was wearing a shirt that said "Darkstalkers are not dead" WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 am

TTT2 is gonna have a stage with Snoop Dogg in the background:

If you can't tag out then you bound to drizzown. :3
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

You know this cool idea just popped into my head for the next Smash Bros game.

More Pikmin characters. Think about it, they could keep Olimar and have him use the Red, Blue and Yellow pikmin.

The can put Louie and have him use the White and Purple Pikmin.

And put one of the new characters from Pikmin 3 and have them use the Rock and Pink pikmin.
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Meh, I'd rather they avoid adding more clones to the game.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 pm

For the next Smash Bros game, I'd like to see a Samus that's high tier so I can feel like I have a chance of winning when I play as her.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:02 am

I'm thinking about trying to install the Project M demo on my Wii and giving Smash Bros. Brawl another go. I guess I have to admit it IS a fighting game.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 am

By the way, if anyone is interested in buying a new arcade stick, Mad Catz is having a sale until June 19th on arcade sticks for $60 off:

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 Fightstick_promo_CEO-600x337

In addition, they are having a sale on their gamepads too, for $20 off:

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 Fightpad_promo_CEO1-600x337

I'm getting a new stick myself. :)
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 am

Wow, those things are still damn expensive.
I'll have to get back to my year-old project of building a dual-system stick myself. I practically finished everything except building a case, but made a small mistake somewhere, which basically killed usability of the PS3 part, but I know where I did go wrong. I want to re-start the project at some point, but instead of the soldering part, I'd start with building the case first this time and solder everything directly inside the case.
That's how far I had gotten (actually the PS3 controller board is missing on that pic, but you get the idea):
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 P1040034
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoahedgehog Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

sBastiZH wrote:Wow, those things are still damn expensive.
I'll have to get back to my year-old project of building a dual-system stick myself. I practically finished everything except building a case, but made a small mistake somewhere, which basically killed usability of the PS3 part, but I know where I did go wrong. I want to re-start the project at some point, but instead of the soldering part, I'd start with building the case first this time and solder everything directly inside the case.
That's how far I had gotten (actually the PS3 controller board is missing on that pic, but you get the idea):
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 3 P1040034
You're building you're own controller?
Dude that's badass!
Klonoahedgehog
Klonoahedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
sBastiZH wrote:Wow, those things are still damn expensive.
You're building you're own controller?
Dude that's badass!

Quoted for truth.

I wish I had that kind of knowledge/will-power, lol
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next