Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 2s98ye143%Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 2s98ye157%Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

+9
FearlessSasuke
Wolf
Santeco
Klonoahedgehog
DoctorWhoMe
GasmaskGamer
Chaos
sBastiZH
Maffi
13 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 Empty Re: Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

Post by Maffi Wed May 15, 2013 4:52 am

So the patch for Skullgirls (finally) came out for Xbox 360! Time to go study up on what I've missed in the past several months!

*goes to Youtube*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory! - Page 12 Empty Re: Fighting Games Megathread: Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!

Post by Santeco Wed May 15, 2013 6:10 am

you called?
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed May 15, 2013 7:42 am

Sant plz tell Japan to stop being so goddamn obsessive about their fight-games because it scares me.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Santeco Wed May 15, 2013 3:16 pm

they said Americans should stop being obsessive about fps games and the color brown

Derp
Santeco
Santeco

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed May 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Did you guys hear that Steam is pretty much NeoPets now?

Maffi wrote:

This is a lot of the reason why I don't play fightin' games. Disapproving
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Wed May 15, 2013 9:15 pm

EDIT:
GasmaskGamer wrote:Did you guys hear that Steam is pretty much NeoPets now?

What?

GasmaskGamer wrote:
Maffi wrote:

This is a lot of the reason why I don't play fightin' games. Disapproving

I guess, to be fair, I'm not entirely sure how practical that combo actually is, and I believe Mike Z has said that he's toying with the IPS so it kicks in sooner, making combos much shorter and much less damaging. Of course it'll have to wait for the next patch, but still.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Thu May 16, 2013 8:12 am

So I've been messing around with Parasolo a bit, and I think I came up with pretty easy mid-screen BnBs for her:

Spoiler:

I still haven't incorporated any of her combo extenders yet, though (linking a jab after her LP Sonic Boom is pretty hard, at least it is for me, but I think maybe I can plink the jab to make the timing easier? Not sure). From what I've seen, if I actually optimize my combos, I should be able to do around ~4700 meterless. I don't think it's worth it at the moment, not until I really get my execution up to par.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun May 19, 2013 4:33 am

Hey, I remember some folks around here had Skullgirls, but I think everyone had it on PS3. Did anyone have it for 360 and wanna play some time? I tried finding matches online and there was exactly one guy, and he took my points and ran D:
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Sun May 19, 2013 10:31 am

I'm waiting for the PC version, I already have that pre-ordered from the fundraising-thingy.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Sun May 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Sorry, Maffi. I haven't bought Skull Girls yet, but I swore off 360 ever since Microsoft got rid of the family plan.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun May 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Bah, oh well. Guess I'll keep looking for random dudes online until the PC version releases. I think the PC beta is supposed to be like next month or something? Anyway.

So yeah, I just looked at the frame data, and Parasoul's LP Sonic Boom -> s.LP is a one frame link. I do believe it's plinkable, but that explains why I was missing it so much. Time to get back into the lab and practice it.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sun May 19, 2013 10:46 pm

The new GG looks... pretty anime???

Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Fri May 24, 2013 10:46 am

John Schnatter confirmed as a playable character for Street Fighter V.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:05 am

So yeah the Skullgirls Beta is out for PC now, including a new build with the new DLC character, Squigly. I'm having a blast trying out the new build. I'm even trying to pick up a new character now: Filia. Although her combos are a goddamn pain in the ass to pull off! There are so many cancels into-and-out-of air dashes...
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Gonna mark down some BnBs here just so I don't forget:

Cerebella BnB (Midscreen, 1 bar, generates ~95% bar, ~7.7k damage):

Cerebella BnB (Corner only, 2 bars, generates ~110% bar), ~8.7k-8.9k damage):

Cerebella BnB (Corner only, 2 bars, generates ~105% bar, ~9k damage):

Cerebella BnB (Corner Only, 2 bars, generates ~110% bar, ~9.5k damage):

Can MAYBE do two restands in the same combo but execution is much more difficult and it risks undizzying the opponent. Gonna have to experiment some more.

Last edited by Maffi on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 am

Maffi wrote:I'm even trying to pick up a new character now: Filia. Although her combos are a goddamn pain in the ass to pull off! There are so many cancels into-and-out-of air dashes...
I set a button as a LP+HP so it's basically a dash button. Makes it easier for me.
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:32 pm

sBastiZH wrote:
Maffi wrote:I'm even trying to pick up a new character now: Filia. Although her combos are a goddamn pain in the ass to pull off! There are so many cancels into-and-out-of air dashes...
I set a button as a LP+HP so it's basically a dash button. Makes it easier for me.

I do the same thing but with LP+MP+HP and it does help but still. Also helps in some Cerebella combos. My other shortcut is LP+LK cuz it's awkward doing motions and manually hitting throw.

Anyways.

EVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2013 YO

ONLINE TONY JUST PEED ALL OVER CHRIS G... TWICE!!

FRAUUUUUUUUUUUUD
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by sBastiZH Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 pm

hmmm... Chris Free?
sBastiZH
sBastiZH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:42 am

sBastiZH wrote:hmmm... Chris Free?

Oh SNAP!

Also, holy shit. So many crazy matches and NOT EVEN TOP 8 YET. Holy shit.
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:27 pm

~beats in, beats in, beats in, beats in, beats in, beats in, beats in, beats in my head~
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by FearlessSasuke Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Holy hell that melee finals.
FearlessSasuke
FearlessSasuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/CFSasuke?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 am

Time to say goodbye to Street Bros. and Smash Fighter because Injustice is way more cooler than both those games!

Martian Manhunter and John Stewart Green Lantern Skin!

And if I'm not mistaken, the game now has all of the animated Justice League's members with their original voice actors!

Now please give us Black Manta, please give us Black Manta. You know... so he's there when I buy that "Game of the Year Edition" that'll come out in a year or two that has all of DLC content packed onto it. :B
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:03 am

UMvC3 was too hype. Way 2 hype. So many upsets!!!
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffi Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 am

GasmaskGamer wrote:Time to say goodbye to Street Bros. and Smash Fighter because Injustice is way more cooler than both those games!

Martian Manhunter and John Stewart Green Lantern Skin!

And if I'm not mistaken, the game now has all of the animated Justice League's members with their original voice actors!

Now please give us Black Manta, please give us Black Manta. You know... so he's there when I buy that "Game of the Year Edition" that'll come out in a year or two that has all of DLC content packed onto it. :B

Too bad Injustice was boring as all hell this weekend! I'm infinitely more hype for SSF4 Turbo (EDIT: ULTRA STREET FIGHTER 4) and their ~mystery character~ than I am for a character we all knew would show up in Injustice anyway. :3
Maffi
Maffi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next