Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 2s98ye143%Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 2s98ye157%Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Help me Beta Test the GT Game?

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me Beta Test the GT Game?

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 am

Mazer, based off what the tutorials you get from the receptionist, it seems the crux of the "Luke has learned" glitch is intentional. Meaning that you are supposed to be learn a piece of equpiment's special move if you use it long enough.

The only real issue then is that instead of getting a message that says "PLAYERNAME has learned..." you get a message that says "Luke has learned..."
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me Beta Test the GT Game?

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 am

Uh oh, looks like a found a bit of a progress-stopping bug. When you're first starting the game and helping people around town, after you've helped all three individuals (regardless of whether you choose the respect or the troll options for the boy and the woman) Shane will only say "There are still some people who need your help. Come back after you have talked to them."
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:06 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:Uh oh, looks like a found a bit of a progress-stopping bug. When you're first starting the game and helping people around town, after you've helped all three individuals (regardless of whether you choose the respect or the troll options for the boy and the woman) Shane will only say "There are still some people who need your help. Come back after you have talked to them."

There's 4 people to help

the kid with the movie
the URL lady
the Poll Taker
the Xbot vs PS3 fan
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Wow, I feel like such a scrub. DX

But anyways, awesome work on the patch! Those little fixes really make a big difference. Very Happy
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Shift button skips dialogue. On two occasions so far I skipped a box of dialogue because I was just holding down shift in order to run, and triggered a scripted scene while moving around.
The first time was when I met the king punishining the guy who made the Halo 4 topic, the second time was I after I left and Mazer was running through town.
Fortunately it's only a few words of dialogue like "hey, you" or something to that effect, which is always likely to be the case with scenes like this.
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm

rockshard wrote:Shift button skips dialogue. On two occasions so far I skipped a box of dialogue because I was just holding down shift in order to run, and triggered a scripted scene while moving around.
The first time was when I met the king punishining the guy who made the Halo 4 topic, the second time was I after I left and Mazer was running through town.
Fortunately it's only a few words of dialogue like "hey, you" or something to that effect, which is always likely to be the case with scenes like this.

Shift is default for speeding through text. I dun think you can disable that Sad

@ gas

yay! lol you scared me. I was like "Don't tell me I screwed it up!!"

How is it running so far with these updates
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:36 pm

conceivably couldn't you make skipping text and running around different keys?
But whatevs, not a big deal.
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 pm

-mazer wrote:How is it running so far with these updates

It's running great. Again, awesome work dude.

Here's some more bugs. These are all for the Sports Forum (mostly for the Main Quest).

Bugs

• When the soccer fans raise their defense, the text over them reads DEF[]{
• When Hockey Town is under attack, you can step into the doorways of the two Northernmost wooden houses.
• During the cutscene after you help -ArchAngel- defeat the soccer fanatics at the Basketball Pub, part of -ArchAngel-‘s dialogue will be “I must atone for my sins. I shall join you in your journey until I have finally washed the blood from my hands. From this point on, we shall be partners.” However, the words “finally” and “this” run past the edge of the box and are cut off.
• After defeating Robinson Cano, the first time you reenter the Baseball Stadium you will get the message you got when it was time to face Robinson Cano (“So you really think you can get in my way?” “Meet me at the Soccer Stadium and let’s put your power to the test!”)
• In the ruins of Hockey Town, you are able to walk over the walls and ceilings of several buildings. You are able to walk over the roof tiles that are white roofs with soot on them (almost every building in the town) and the wall tiles that have cracks on them (the Inn, Hall of Records, and two small buildings to the right of the Hall of Records).
• Dude, I absolutely LOVE how after you defeat Robinson Cano the Baseball Stadium, Hockey Town, and Basketball Pub all remained affected by it!!! Very Happy However, there are a few bugs.
--The chest containing the Blog Page 2/5 (or contained if you already took it) disappears from the Inn in Hockey Town. It seems if you didn’t get it before the Soccer Fanatics attacked, you would lose it forever.
--Rocco DeMaro disappears from the Baseball Stadium. )=
--The mom from the Kid in the Soccer Stadium Quest disappears from the Soccer Stadium, leaving the quest unstartable/incomplete-able.
--The girl from the Kobe Jersey quest disappears, leaving the quest unstartable/incomplete-able.
----Keep in mind when you fix this that the thief also needs to be able to appear in both the Baseball Stadium and the Ruined Baseball Stadium.
--I can’t be certain since the bug I mentioned in an earlier post wasn’t fixed in this patch, but I think the man in the Hall of Records is also affected by the change. I would make sure that you can start the Hall of Records quest in Ruined Hockey Town as well as end it if you started it earlier.
• Not sure if it was intentional, but after you defeat Robinson Cano you no longer have random enemy encounters on the Sports Forum map view. =(
• On the Sports Forum map view, you can step onto the lower left and lower right corners of the Soccer Stadium (as well as that ruined tower behind it).

Typos

• During the cutscene when you first enter the Basketball Pub after the Soccer Fanatics have attacked, Soccer Fan – “Only a fool would think that we would hold up our end of the bargin.”

Minor Gripes

• For the Locked Individual in the Baseball Stadium quest, the first time I did the quest I chose “There must have been a reason he was locked.” because I thought it was the “respect” option. To make it more clear it’s the trollish option, I might change the option to something like “It’s more fun to see him suffer.”
• When a soccer fanatic raises their defense, the text “ENEMYNAME uses Cheer! “Guide me, 0 thou great redeemer!” appears at the top of the screen. Not sure if it was intentional, but if it wasn’t, I might try replacing it with something more related to soccer.
• If you start the Kid in the Soccer Stadium quest by talking to the Mom but never confront the fanatics, the kid will remain in the Soccer Stadium, even when the Sports Forum has come under attack and when you arrive at the Soccer Stadium to confront Robinson Cano (which is somewhat awkward considering they’re only standing a few feet away). Is there a way to only make him and the sports fantaics appear only before the Sports Forum becomes under attack and/or after you’ve defeated Robinson Cano? If necessary, maybe the player should automatically be moved to the exit/entrance tile of the Soccer Stadium on the Sports Forum world map after they read the message they receive after defeating Robinson Cano.
• After defeating Robinson Cano, you will get the message “I have defeated the leader of the Soccer Fanatics. I should report back to Sephiroth and let him know that the forum is now safe.” However, Robinson Cano will still be standing in front of you, and won’t disappear until after you have continued past the message.
• The various mushrooms, patches of grass, and leaves are a bit confusing when it comes to which ones you can step on and which you can’t. It may be simpler to just make it so that the player can walk over any of them.
• When you use the forum transporter, only you will step onto the grates (rather than you and your party members). I might always make your character snake around onto the grates so that all the party members step onto the four grated squares.
• I would put a closed hatch door in the upper left corner of the Basketball Pub (and the Basketball Pub when it is under attack) where the ladder to the basement will later be after you defeat Robinson Cano.

Last edited by GasmaskGamer on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

I never once considered people wouldn't finish the side-quests before the soccer riot. LOL good job catching all those!

I have no idea why the DEF[][ glitch exists. I need to go to the RPG ACE forums to get that one sorted out.

O'Guide me is an actual futball cheer from the UK - or at least that's what I discovered through Wikipedia.

I still have no idea why the "LUKE LEARNS" glitch still exists...

Lemme fix those side-quest bugs real fast and check the buildings.
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:21 pm

• When the soccer fans raise their defense, the text over them reads DEF[]{
• When Hockey Town is under attack, you can step into the doorways of the two Northernmost wooden houses.
• During the cutscene after you help -ArchAngel- defeat the soccer fanatics at the Basketball Pub, part of -ArchAngel-‘s dialogue will be “I must atone for my sins. I shall join you in your journey until I have finally washed the blood from my hands. From this point on, we shall be partners.” However, the words “finally” and “this” run past the edge of the box and are cut off.
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:27 pm

--The chest containing the Blog Page 2/5 (or contained if you already took it) disappears from the Inn in Hockey Town. It seems if you didn’t get it before the Soccer Fanatics attacked, you would lose it forever.
--Rocco DeMaro disappears from the Baseball Stadium. )=
--The mom from the Kid in the Soccer Stadium Quest disappears from the Soccer Stadium, leaving the quest unstartable/incomplete-able.
--The girl from the Kobe Jersey quest disappears, leaving the quest unstartable/incomplete-able.
----Keep in mind when you fix this that the thief also needs to be able to appear in both the Baseball Stadium and the Ruined Baseball Stadium.
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 pm

• The various mushrooms, patches of grass, and leaves are a bit confusing when it comes to which ones you can step on and which you can’t. It may be simpler to just make it so that the player can walk over any of them.

-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:34 pm

I THINK I got this one fixed.

• If you start the Kid in the Soccer Stadium quest by talking to the Mom but never confront the fanatics, the kid will remain in the Soccer Stadium, even when the Sports Forum has come under attack and when you arrive at the Soccer Stadium to confront Robinson Cano (which is somewhat awkward considering they’re only standing a few feet away). Is there a way to only make him and the sports fantaics appear only before the Sports Forum becomes under attack and/or after you’ve defeated Robinson Cano? If necessary, maybe the player should automatically be moved to the exit/entrance tile of the Soccer Stadium on the Sports Forum world map after they read the message they receive after defeating Robinson Cano.

this one is fixed

• After defeating Robinson Cano, you will get the message “I have defeated the leader of the Soccer Fanatics. I should report back to Sephiroth and let him know that the forum is now safe.” However, Robinson Cano will still be standing in front of you, and won’t disappear until after you have continued past the message.

Keep it up, Gas.
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 pm

-mazer wrote:O'Guide me is an actual futball cheer from the UK - or at least that's what I discovered through Wikipedia.

I was wondering if it was some sort of futball cheer I wasn't getting. Tongue

I have mixed feelings about the Teleporter item. On the one hand, it's incredibly convenient. But on the other hand, it allows the player to climb out of many a sticky situation. Down to 1 HP? Teleport outta there!

Then again, I guess this is the equivalent of using "Fly" in pokemon, and you still have to go back and trudge through the big dungeon/stretch of map. So it seems like it's justifiable.

Also, two quickies

Bugs

• After you step into General Discussion (map), you will unlock the ability to travel to General Discussion (city), even though you haven't actually made your way there on foot yet. The teleporter either needs to take you to outside the Forum Teleporter in General Discussion (map) or unlock the General Discussion teleport after you've visited General Discussion (city).

Minor Gripes

• For the sake of clarity, I would consider renaming General Discussion (city) to GD City. That way it's clear whether the game is referring to the map area or the city. If you plan on allowing the teleporter to teleport to GD City via the "General Discussion" option on the teleport item, it should be after they've visited the city. If they haven't, they should get a message saying, "You need to visit GD City first."

Also, are "Consoles" and "PC" their own forums or part of General Gaming? If the former, than they don't show up as a teleporter option even though General Gaming does.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 am

They are part of General Gaming. I will be adding a map to the game to help you figure things out. I will adjust the Teleporter tomorrow after work.

Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 JJsOc

Where are you in GG?
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 am

How many Badges do you have? :3
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:19 am

Yay, I found Klonoa!

-mazer wrote:They are part of General Gaming. I will be adding a map to the game to help you figure things out. I will adjust the Teleporter tomorrow after work.

Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 2 JJsOc

Scared

Impressive.

-mazer wrote:Where are you in GG?

Not to GG yet. Still working on GD.

-mazer wrote:How many Badges do you have? :3

4. I like how I got one just for looking at all the artwork in the art gallery.

And here's some more bugs. These are for Politics and Creativity Town.

Bugs

• The chubby man in blue in the southeast of Politics cannot be talked to.
• For the Politics Sheep quest,
--After everyone has been turned into sheep, you can talk to HoboDealer in his basement multiple times and he’ll repeat what he said the first time (and give you an additional pair of sunglasses).
--After completing the quest, HoboDealer will be back in his home on the first floor. However, you can still flick the switch behind the painting and go to the basement, where you’ll find HoboDealer as he was during the quest (he’ll still repeat his dialog from the quest and give you another pair of sunglasses). Probably best to just remove the ability to flip the switch after completing the quest.
• Shane mentions you needing to get approval from the moderators in Politics and General Discussion, but you never actually get approval from a mod in Politics.
• The background music shouldn't play when you watch the movie in the movie theater or when you watch a movie you bought.
• Movies you buy in the Creativity Town movie theater are identified in your inventory as “Items”.
• In Creativity Town, Legendx48 (left end of the right half of the town) has an empty dialog box.
• Creativity Town has two inns, one on the east side of town and one on the west side of town.
--But more importantly, when exiting the one on the east side of town, you get teleported to what appears to be a church with Mazer, Lux, and Jebarah inside. There is no way to leave this building (the exit doesn't work).
• In Creativity Town, if you sleep in the inn on the west side of town and exit the building to the west side of Creativity Town, the town’s music will not start playing again (until you return to the east side of the town).

Typos

• When talking to Mazer in politics, Mazer – “Let’s see, I could either bring up Ronald Reagan or how Big Corperations are the good guys…
• After completing the Politics Sheep quest and talking to the hobo in orange in the center of Politics, Hobo – “Homes should be free, man. It’s not fair that I cannot afford a home. Like, we much bind together, man, to be free and stuff.
• After completing the Politics Sheep quest and talking to HoboDealer
--HoboDealer – “I cannot believe it was CementHead who did all of this. He used to be such the greatest debater Politics had.” The last sentence should be replaced with “He used to be the greatest debater Politics ever had.”
--HoboDealer – “Sure he was a bit of a loon, but he was still a decent chap. That is a real shame.” “That” should be replaced with “This”.
• In creativity town, Leedlelee – “I’m kind of an artistic type, I carry a big brush and sorta wanna be a hero type guy” The comma should be a period and “guy” should be followed by a period as well.
• In the Creativity Town Library of Music, curator – “To cease the music, please press the button to besides the organ.” “to” should be removed.

Minor Gripes

• You can step onto the water bucket in the lower left corner of the tent area in the center of politics.
• For the Politics Sheep quest
--When you wake up in the Inn after talking to Hobo Dealer, the innkeeper appears as her normal self for a split-second before turning into a sheep.
--Whenever you talk to a sheep that is not facing you, they twitch (face you for a split second before turning back to face the way they were before). It would be much more aesthetically pleasing if they didn’t turn to face for a split second you when you tried to talk to them.
--After you’ve defeated all of the invisible enemies in Politics, you receive the message “Foolish sheep! You dare interfere with my plans?” “Come to me and face the truth.” The first part of the dialogue is a message (black background) while the second is in a dialog box (blue background) rather than both being one or the other.
• I don’t suppose there’s a way to make the pianos in the Creativity Town Library of Music appear as you encounter the music throughout the game. That would be cool if you could do that, but not a big deal otherwise.

Also, I have no idea what’s going on with Emeight’s sprite (left half of Creativity Town near the well). Shocked
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:13 am

Dunno if this is worthy of mentioning but there's a small typo. The guy who tells you all the locations in the sports forum, he says "haning out here" instead of "hanging out here".

the exact line:
The Basketball Pub is to the South East. You can find several fans of several teams haning out here.

edit:
Another mispelling. When confronting the guy who stole the jersey, one of the choices is "I suggest you coorperate"

edit:
A bearded guy in a library in Hockey Town says "thanks for all your help!" even though you've never been to this building before. He has a light bulb balloon over his head. (when you revisit after saving the town, he no longer has a balloon over his head, and when you talk to him says something about the records being safe.)

edit:
If you leave Hockey Town while it is on fire, the overworld is red. xD
And when you re-enter Hockey Town, the overworld music is still playing
edit: Ok I see that the overworld being red might be intentional. If so, my bad.

edit:
You can walk onto the roof of one of the buildings in Hockey Town, by walking into the building from behind. (I think it's the library building) It's completely harmless, but I just thought I'd point it out.

edit:
Major bug. In Creativity town I slept at the inn, afterwards I exited the inn and ended up in a church. I could not leave the church. The church has 3 other people in it, one of them is Mazer who says he is making a topic asking which gaming character you'd want to have on your side in case of an alien invasion. Anyway I see no way to exit the church so I have to reload my last save. For the record, I entered through the wall at the top of the room. If I go down and try to exit the church through its entrance, I can't, it's just an invisible wall. There is no music in this room.
edit: LOL there are 2 inns in Creativity Town. This glitch happens only in the inn on the righthand half of the town. It happened both times I went to that inn.

edit:
In General Discussion, you're sent to a cottage down south. In the basement dungeon of that cottage there is a doorway, if you walk through it you just go into the black area of the screen for as far as you'd like.

some non-bug related suggestions:
- The mayor of hockey town, when town is on fire and you re-enter his house and talk to him, he says "please hurry!" but I think he should say "please hurry and save the other locations of the sports forum!" or something to that effect.
- Creavity Town, in the music room, when you play a piano it would be nice if the name of the track was displayed. A sign next to the piano would suffice.
- randomly triggered encounters. I think you know where I'm going with this. Maybe the option to disable it, or an item.
- I just got KO'ed for the first time. (cottage basement boss) Seems I lose all my progress. Maybe the game should have more prompts to save like it did when you slept in your room in the Hub town for the first time. Especially before bosses and the like.

By the way I just noticed there is an option to make your character auto-run! This solves the shift button problem! (well unless you were holding down shift button in order to not run.)

Respect calculator, troll charm, and house key are all identified as Books within your inventory.

one of the NPCs, Shane I think, looks at your respect calculator, even though it's not called that in your inventory. xD

Why is the inside of the player’s house so crummy and beat up? D=
I honestly thought the house used to belong to the person who wrote the blog pages, and that was the reason for it being beat up.

If you tell the kid with the video "I think it needs some work", and finish the conversation, talking to him again will have him say "My movie will be the best in all of Gametrailers!" even though he agreed with you that it needed some work.
I think the dialogue makes sense as it is.

Last edited by rockshard on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:15 am

I just noticed Thumbs Up and Energy Boost do the same thing, maybe.
Energy Boost - "Restores HP to one ally." 4 mp
Thumbs Up - "Recovers HP to an ally." 5 mp

The question is which one restores more HP. Or maybe they have the exact same effect in which case Energy Boost is obviously better. I will have to investigate this. I'm currently stuck at the basement cottage. Enemies seem to level up with you making the game much harder the more I level. I actually see myself becoming trapped at this rate. Even now the only way I can make it to the boss is if I horde Mountain Dews but for this I will have to farm GTP which could take a good hour.

edit: I just used both from the menu.
first I used Thumbs Up making my HP go from 85 to 182. Almost 100 HP.
then I used Energy Boost making it go from 182 to 295. Even more than 100 HP.
So I guess it's pretty proportional to their MP costs.

Anyway in that case I recommend changing the description of each skill. It makes little sense have one say "restores" but the other say "recovers" and one say "one ally" and the other say "an ally" when they both do the exact same thing. (just one is slightly more powerful than the other)

Unless one has some kind of status healing effect (removes confusion/ignore?) but in that case it should say so.

I might suggest changing the names as well, to something like Thumbs Up and Thumbs Up Plus. (just an example)
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 am

rockshard wrote:
Why is the inside of the player’s house so crummy and beat up? D=
I honestly thought the house used to belong to the person who wrote the blog pages, and that was the reason for it being beat up.

That actually would make a lot of sense.

And as far as Thumbs Up and Energy Boost go, Energy Boost is also an "item" ability (meaning you need to equip the Gamer Tag in order to use it at first until you "learn" the ability by using the item long enough) while Thumbs Up is a skill that is learned.

Any party member can cast Energy Boost if they have the gamer tag equipped, but as far as I've noticed only -ArchAngel- can learn Thumbs Up (and he learns it fairly early on). Since Thumbs Up costs one less SP than Energy Boost, -ArchAngel- is a more efficient healer. Also, as long as -ArchAngel- is in your party, you don't need to waste someone's accessory slot on a gamer tag (since he's already learned a healing move).
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:11 am

Man, I got serious reading to do when I get home.

I know some of these already: The creativity town issue with the tavern/church glitch and the repeating Hobo Dealer.

I will check more. I know how to fix the Movies appearing in the Items section, I just need to fiddle with the program coding.

Actually, all of those issues for Politics and Creativity I knew about. I just haven't gotten to them yet D:

So that's actually good. The only glitches you discovered so far are ones I knew about. YAY ME!

@ Rockshard

I need to look over some of these issues. Good idea about the SAVE feature. I will make sure to add the option to save everytime you go to an Inn. That way little mistakes like that won't happen.

The walking on roofs issue has been fixed.

I will double check that over-world music glitch.

That's weird that the Troll Charm and Calculator are both in the BOOKS section. They are supposed to be in the KEY ITEMS section. I will double check the coding for this. I thought I had fixed it.

I will alter the THUMBS and ENERGY boost descs. Those were actually starting to bug me as well. I also made one slightly more noticably stronger than the other ^_^
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:45 am

In the patched version, the Troll Charm and Respect Book are counted as key items. Maybe rockshard was referring to how Shanes still calls the Respect Book the "Respect Calculator".
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:18 pm

I think I found a progress-stopping bug, Mazer.

For the final bossfight for General Discussion:

If you side with TehSoviet and fight Charlie Sheen, after you defeat him and get the badge, you and -ArchAngel- will remain standing there when in fact you and -ArchAngel- have turned invisible. You can walk around, teleport, enter and exit buildings, but you're completely invisible. Talking to TheSoviet does nothing (other than him twitching at you if you talk to him from the left).

If you sided with CharlieSheen and defeat TheSoviet, after TheSoviet is turned into a door you will be teleported to a completely black screen (the game tells you you are in CharlieSheen's house). You can still pause, but the screen is completely black and there doesn't appear to be anything you can do.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Are you playing the patched version? That should have been fixed.
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g87zecdxj81v27i

This is just the files that should fix the issue.

Copy and replace them with your game files, lemme know if that works. Before you do, make a copy of the GT game and set it aside just in case but this should fix the Soviet glitch.
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next