Equestrian Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:48 pm by Santeco

» MLP Fan Game Updates
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am by Santeco

» Episode Discussion #1: Nigel Thornberry narrates MLP
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm by Santeco

» Gaming news Thread
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm by Santeco

» FiM fan Animation Thread
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:18 am by Santeco

» My Little Genchat #6: Season 4 is here
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm by Santeco

» Post the Music Video of the Song You Are Listening to Right Now
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am by FearlessSasuke

» My Little Pony 7 Inch Plush Fluttershy
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am by Maffi

» Pics & Gifs Thread #1: Gasmask should spell my name with an "o" from now on
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am by Santeco

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Equestrian Republic
Poll

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 2s98ye143%Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 23hn0wm 43% [ 3 ]
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 2s98ye157%Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 23hn0wm 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Help me Beta Test the GT Game?

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Help me Beta Test the GT Game?

Post by -mazer Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:20 am

*goes on a minor cussing spree*

Okay....ROCKSHARD, GASMASK BOTH OF YOU AVOID THE WII AND 360 SECTIONS UNTIL I CAN GET THOSE @#$$@#$@#$$%$##$ EVENTS CHECKED

Stay to the PS3 and the PC forums for now

*grumble grumbly*
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Help me Beta Test the GT Game?

Post by -mazer Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:26 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?z92h2p778dpx0t7

Okay guys listen up Very Happy

This new patch will:

1. Fix the CharlieSheen blank screen error
2. Fix the "Free Gold Membership" error
3. Fix the "W-Welcome Back" WiiTown error.

As for the 360 section, the item shops do not yet have interiors. I will add them today. The other buildings, however, are fixed and working beautifully.

Please return to the game and enjoy both cities ^_^
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Alrigh, Mazer. The newest patch fixes the defeating TheSoviet glitch... kinda... After you defeat TheSoviet, your entire party will end up invisible (getting on and off the boat in General Gaming fixes this).

For the Wii section, you can talk to Darji as if you're starting the quest, but I can't seem to find a way to interact with the well and nothing else seems to progress the quest.

Still no sign of a way to start the 360 quest.

Still no sign of a way to start the PS3 quest.

And General Gaming just has that final quest but the exit to the palace area doesn't work (and the guy doesn't give you an item he says he gives you and I guess there aren't really any clear instructions on what to do).

PC quest seems to be working fine (I LOVE the Tron reference Laughing), but that Master Control boss is brutal. That Blue Screen of death can wipe out your entire party if they aren't at full health, not to mention that he heals himself and can poison and send your party to sleep.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

https://equestrianrepublic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Well I finally beat him. I had to stock up on Fast Food, Hamburgers, and Cherry Cokes, but I finally did it. A long and grueling battle, but oh so satisfying.

I must have also gotten lucky that he only used the Blue Screen once.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Okay...what does DreadLord say exactly in the 360 section?
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 pm

And what goes wrong with the PS3 quest?
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Alrighty:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dif3f393382awca

Patch 4 fixes Wii Forum 100%
Fixes Charlie Sheen 100% (I feel like an idiot for missing these codes)
Fixes the exit for General Gaming.
Fixes the well for the 360 section
Changes the Teleporter so it only works on over-world maps and not in dungeons or towns.

I need to know exactly what is wrong with the PS3 section
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 pm

for my reference File 8 is my save right before I fight TheSoviet/Charliesheen. I might hold on to this save just in case.
edit: and File 5 is just after I defeat the PC boss.

so I will install this patch and skip the previous patch you posted.

edit: Ok, it works after beating TheSoviet. (funny though that his house is now called CharlieSheen's house)
oh man the NPC's have hilarious dialogue.

edit: I see you fixed the water in Wii town, very nice.

one of Darji8114's dialogue boxes has his name looking like this:
/n<Darji8114> and it's the line where he says "Take your time in exploring every inch of the village" and so on.
In case you want to know how I was able to walk to the topright most part above the town, there is a place I can walk through the wall at the very bottomright part of the town. (the bottom right of the town there is a lake, and the bottom right of that lake has a spot I can walk through the wall)
Actually it's no wonder I can walk through there, there doesn't even appear to be a wall there.

The mayor asked me to try the water but now I don't know what to do. Pressing the well doesn't do anything. I'm giving up on this town until later.

edit: found Faction Mansion
There is a pentagram in the middle. Pressing it makes it flash for a second but otherwise does nothing.
During the faction meeting, Mazer mentions Paul. I think he meant to say Luke? (because I am Luke) Who is Paul?
Anyway, after hearing the conversation with Mazer, my party has SUPER SPEED. (This was possibly triggered by having my party move out of the way to let Mazer through?)
If I hold down shift key, it makes me run normally. There is no way to walk.
Entering and exiting the ship seems to turn it back to normal.
It's actually not a big deal.

More harmless craziness: I can go through the table they were having the meeting on. I can also go through the fireplace and therefore walk inside all of the walls in the building.

edit: In the PC section, the 2 people in front of screens do not have any dialogue. The person in the room to the very right has no dialogue either. (edit: One of the people in front of screens has dialogue now "Central computer? Why would you be looking for such a thing?" So I guess he has dialogue only after you trigger the search for the central computer.)
After talking to the PC mayor, Archangel's first dialogue box has his name with a /n in the front, just like the Wii mayor did before. This is the line where he says "What's wrong?"

Archangel's dialogue doesn't fit the screen in his comments after watching the conversion feed. It's the same problem Charliesheen has all the time but I don't recall Archangel having this problem until now.

edit: PC Master Control boss KO's my entire party in one hit with his blue screen attack. I'm trying to level up in the grid but it doesn't seem like a likely cause.

edit: Is it just me or does Burger refill 100 HP and all MP? I think it says 100 HP and 10 MP but it just refilled all of that character's MP. (or maybe it refills 100 of each) I actually like this version of Burger.

edit:
If I choose "yes" to buy a gold membership when I don't have enough GTP, nothing happens. I don't get a membership and the NPC doesn't even say I don't have enough money. I still have all my GTP.
600 is a lot, I might suggest lowering the amount.
EDIT: When I buy it, it says I don't have enough GTP! xD
Despite that it works. I have a gold membership in my inventory, and I lost 600 GTP. So the "you dont have enough money" part, although wrong, doesn't affect anything.

edit: Oh wow, Politics. I didn't even know this town existed.
An NPC near the bottom right of this town has no dialogue. (non-interactive)

edit: CementHead boss battle has normal battle music, even though it's a boss. This game has great boss music, why not re-use one of the boss themes here.

Also when the guy says Planet Moon, maybe Archangel tries to point out the moon is not a planet "First of all, that makes no sense. Second, the moon is not a planet!" and the guy responds with "well excuse me! I am not a nerd who watches star trek" or something to that effect.

edit: None of the 4 shops in Xbox 360 town work. Same exact problem as before, it hasn't been fixed at all. The mansion in the center of the town does the same thing. Seems I paid 600 GTP for nothing. o.O
So my remaining choices are to:
a) go to the Sony island
b) Find GG. (never found GG yet, dunno if it's even possible)
c) level up for the PC boss in an attempt to beat it.

Thing is I don't know where I can go to get better gear.
I'm not allowed to go the underground city in GD anymore.
TheSoviet's town doesn't sell gear.
Xbox 360 shops don't work.
PC and Wii doesn't sell gear.
Does Creativity Town sell gear? I'm guessing it doesn't. I'm stuck with the gear I have.
Fortunately PC town sells Mountain Dews and Chips for crazy low price. That will help a lot.
On that note, Chips are being sold for 8 at PC island, but PS3 island is selling them for 100. That's a disproportionately good price! I will buy like a gazillion chips. (edit: I have 99 chips! Apparently that's the most you can carry of a single item)

edit: If I get into a random battle on XBox 360 island, an error dialogue comes up:
"Unable to find file:
Graphics/Battlebacks1/Dirt"
pressing OK closes the game
image:
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 Gtcapdirterror
basically, if you get into a battle here, game over

I need to find a place to level up (edit: Sports forum is a great place.)

For the record, there is nothing to do on the Sony island. It's the same as before the patch. The mayor just tells me she is busy and for me to leave. There are 2 guys fighting in the left side of the castle but there is no way to interact with them. I notice Mazer outside the castle, but it doesn't change anything.
So both the Wii town and PS3 have nothing for me to do.
I am going to Shane to see if it triggers anything regarding Faction Mansion. (edit: Nope. Shane just says "hmm. General Gaming.. I think this may be the last time I see you alive.")

I keep finding non-interactive beds. Considering it's one of the toughest parts in the game, I suggest putting something in the cottage (in General Discussion) to let player know that bed is interactive. For example maybe Archangel should say "we should rest in that bed to restore our HP" or something to that effect.

edit: Dunno if this sounds dumb.. but I wasn't sure at first whether Bean Bags was a normal item or not. The first you get it in the same dungeon you get a Tent. Plus a bean bag sounds like a chair rather than something you eat. This makes you think Bean Bags is the same as a Sleeping Bag from Final Fantasy games and therefore can only be used the same place as a tent. Maybe Bean Bags could be renamed to something that sounds like food/drink.

PC boss used Blue Screen of Death and 2 of my party members survived! But then he used it again killng everyone. -_-

edit:
Wow that battle took a long time. The PC boss ran out of MP apparently since it stopped doing everything except normal attacks. No ignore, no poison, no blue screen of death for the last 2/3rd of the battle. That was awesome. I finally beat it.
By the way, there is a typo in the dialogue afterwards. Archangel says "Genuis!". It would be a shame to spoil such a funny part with a typo like this.

edit:
Major bug.
After defeating the PC boss, you cannot leave the PC town. (this is after Archangel asks you whether they did the right thing) You cannot enter the overworld and are therefore trapped.

Wow, I had no idea there was a way to enter General Gaming island. This thing is surrounded with rocks! I didn't notice the opening until I saw the map on page 2 of this thread.

edit:
I talk to the king/mayor of General Gaming, and he says "have you taken care of the problem?" but I have never talked to him before. But suddenly we're talking about factions. I guess this was the person I was supposed to go to about factions getting shut down or not.
By the way, many NPCs in General Gaming are non-interative (no dialogue)
Same with a number of the NPCs in PC forum after defeating the PC boss in the grid.
One of the buildings in General Gaming cannot be entered. The door opens but all I can do is walk in the doorway.

Ok, that's funny. After finishing talking to the king of General Gaming, I talk to him again, and he says "Well if it isn't Luke! I heard of your exploits you have been doing a fantastic job" etc.
I assume that's what he was supposed to say in the first place. xD
I wonder what happens now if I go to to Faction Mansion.
Come to think of it, when he gives me the Ban Hammer, he doesn't say who are the users I have to ban. He doesn't even tell me where to go.

edit: When I go to the Faction Mansion. They say "We need to stop Paul"
Don't they mean Luke?
For that matter doesn't the game let you choose your name? So really...
edit: The king just called me Staff Member Paul. lol

edit:
When confronting Shane in the Halls of Valhalla, after the flashbacks of me killing the rioters, TheSoviet, and the faction leaders, the screen goes black. This is just like what happened after killing TheSoviet, before you provided the patch to fix it.
- music is still playing (empire music from FF6)
- Pressing ESC accesses the menu
- screen is black and press keys does nothing (escept ESC)

Welp, that's just about everything, I think I've exhausted the entire game up to this point.
One last tidbit. After defeating the faction leaders, all battles in the overworld seem to use the same music as the faction leader battle. Just thought I'd let you know.
Regarding the PC boss, I might recommend letting the player exit the Grid. (and if they are up to the grid boss they should be able to return to the previous room, just in case they saved at the boss before realizing they are woefully underleveled) I might also consider making the boss weaker and quadrupling the amount of EXP the enemies give you. (You cannot leave the grid and can never return to the grid.. so it's not like the player can use this place to level grind)

I also have to wonder how boss scaling is handled. It doesn't seem like they are scaled which would mean that the player is supposed to do the game in a certain order. (unless all the bosses are equally difficult to the PC boss) It might be beneficial if the order was outlined to the player in advance. (with a map provided to help the player locate each forum section) The map can just be an item and work the same way as a blog page or tutorial. (i.e. an image that can be accessed from the inventory)
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:48 am

Wow, rock. You sure gave me a lot of work to do. I am almost embarrassed at all the mistakes I left in there.

The glowing pentagram in the faction HQ was a trigger I put in to test the event. I forgot to delete it Sad

Alrighty....seems like I have a ton of work to do....Lemme take care of everything and I will try to patch it again for you guys to try out....I apologize for this mess Sad
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:55 am

found Faction Mansion
There is a pentagram in the middle. Pressing it makes it flash for a second but otherwise does nothing.
During the faction meeting, Mazer mentions Paul. I think he meant to say Luke? (because I am Luke) Who is Paul?
Anyway, after hearing the conversation with Mazer, my party has SUPER SPEED. (This was possibly triggered by having my party move out of the way to let Mazer through?)
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:56 am

rockshard wrote:for my reference File 8 is my save right before I fight TheSoviet/Charliesheen. I might hold on to this save just in case.
edit: and File 5 is just after I defeat the PC boss.

so I will install this patch and skip the previous patch you posted.

edit: Ok, it works after beating TheSoviet. (funny though that his house is now called CharlieSheen's house)
oh man the NPC's have hilarious dialogue.

edit: I see you fixed the water in Wii town, very nice.

one of Darji8114's dialogue boxes has his name looking like this:
/n<Darji8114> and it's the line where he says "Take your time in exploring every inch of the village" and so on.
In case you want to know how I was able to walk to the topright most part above the town, there is a place I can walk through the wall at the very bottomright part of the town. (the bottom right of the town there is a lake, and the bottom right of that lake has a spot I can walk through the wall)
Actually it's no wonder I can walk through there, there doesn't even appear to be a wall there.

The mayor asked me to try the water but now I don't know what to do. Pressing the well doesn't do anything. I'm giving up on this town until later. You need to go to the well. I will edit the dialogue to make this more clear.

edit: found Faction Mansion

More harmless craziness: I can go through the table they were having the meeting on. I can also go through the fireplace and therefore walk inside all of the walls in the building.

edit: In the PC section, the 2 people in front of screens do not have any dialogue. The person in the room to the very right has no dialogue either. (edit: One of the people in front of screens has dialogue now "Central computer? Why would you be looking for such a thing?" So I guess he has dialogue only after you trigger the search for the central computer.)
After talking to the PC mayor, Archangel's first dialogue box has his name with a /n in the front, just like the Wii mayor did before. This is the line where he says "What's wrong?"

Archangel's dialogue doesn't fit the screen in his comments after watching the conversion feed. It's the same problem Charliesheen has all the time but I don't recall Archangel having this problem until now.

edit: PC Master Control boss KO's my entire party in one hit with his blue screen attack. I'm trying to level up in the grid but it doesn't seem like a likely cause.[b] I altered the damage scaling by half for this. I didn't realize it was so powerful.

edit: Is it just me or does Burger refill 100 HP and all MP? I think it says 100 HP and 10 MP but it just refilled all of that character's MP. (or maybe it refills 100 of each) I actually like this version of Burger.

edit:
If I choose "yes" to buy a gold membership when I don't have enough GTP, nothing happens. I don't get a membership and the NPC doesn't even say I don't have enough money. I still have all my GTP.
600 is a lot, I might suggest lowering the amount.
EDIT: When I buy it, it says I don't have enough GTP! xD
Despite that it works. I have a gold membership in my inventory, and I lost 600 GTP. So the "you dont have enough money" part, although wrong, doesn't affect anything.

edit: Oh wow, Politics. I didn't even know this town existed.
An NPC near the bottom right of this town has no dialogue. (non-interactive)

edit: CementHead boss battle has normal battle music, even though it's a boss. This game has great boss music, why not re-use one of the boss themes here.

Also when the guy says Planet Moon, maybe Archangel tries to point out the moon is not a planet "First of all, that makes no sense. Second, the moon is not a planet!" and the guy responds with "well excuse me! I am not a nerd who watches star trek" or something to that effect. Can you tell me where this is again? I am having a hard time finding this character.

edit: None of the 4 shops in Xbox 360 town work. Same exact problem as before, it hasn't been fixed at all. The mansion in the center of the town does the same thing. Seems I paid 600 GTP for nothing. o.O
So my remaining choices are to:
a) go to the Sony island
b) Find GG. (never found GG yet, dunno if it's even possible)
c) level up for the PC boss in an attempt to beat it.

Thing is I don't know where I can go to get better gear.
I'm not allowed to go the underground city in GD anymore.
TheSoviet's town doesn't sell gear.
Xbox 360 shops don't work.
PC and Wii doesn't sell gear.
Does Creativity Town sell gear? I'm guessing it doesn't. I'm stuck with the gear I have.
Fortunately PC town sells Mountain Dews and Chips for crazy low price. That will help a lot.
On that note, Chips are being sold for 8 at PC island, but PS3 island is selling them for 100. That's a disproportionately good price! I will buy like a gazillion chips. (edit: I have 99 chips! Apparently that's the most you can carry of a single item) -- "Sale" will now end after the Master Control has been beaten:D

edit: If I get into a random battle on XBox 360 island, an error dialogue comes up:
"Unable to find file:
Graphics/Battlebacks1/Dirt"
pressing OK closes the game
image:
Help me Beta Test the GT Game? - Page 4 Gtcapdirterror
basically, if you get into a battle here, game over

I need to find a place to level up (edit: Sports forum is a great place.)

For the record, there is nothing to do on the Sony island. It's the same as before the patch. The mayor just tells me she is busy and for me to leave. There are 2 guys fighting in the left side of the castle but there is no way to interact with them. I notice Mazer outside the castle, but it doesn't change anything.
So both the Wii town and PS3 have nothing for me to do.
I am going to Shane to see if it triggers anything regarding Faction Mansion. (edit: Nope. Shane just says "hmm. General Gaming.. I think this may be the last time I see you alive.")

I keep finding non-interactive beds. Considering it's one of the toughest parts in the game, I suggest putting something in the cottage (in General Discussion) to let player know that bed is interactive. For example maybe Archangel should say "we should rest in that bed to restore our HP" or something to that effect.

edit: Dunno if this sounds dumb.. but I wasn't sure at first whether Bean Bags was a normal item or not. The first you get it in the same dungeon you get a Tent. Plus a bean bag sounds like a chair rather than something you eat. This makes you think Bean Bags is the same as a Sleeping Bag from Final Fantasy games and therefore can only be used the same place as a tent. Maybe Bean Bags could be renamed to something that sounds like food/drink.

PC boss used Blue Screen of Death and 2 of my party members survived! But then he used it again killng everyone. -_-

edit:
Wow that battle took a long time. The PC boss ran out of MP apparently since it stopped doing everything except normal attacks. No ignore, no poison, no blue screen of death for the last 2/3rd of the battle. That was awesome. I finally beat it.
By the way, there is a typo in the dialogue afterwards. Archangel says "Genuis!". It would be a shame to spoil such a funny part with a typo like this.

edit:
Major bug.
After defeating the PC boss, you cannot leave the PC town. (this is after Archangel asks you whether they did the right thing) You cannot enter the overworld and are therefore trapped.

Wow, I had no idea there was a way to enter General Gaming island. This thing is surrounded with rocks! I didn't notice the opening until I saw the map on page 2 of this thread.

edit:
I talk to the king/mayor of General Gaming, and he says "have you taken care of the problem?" but I have never talked to him before. But suddenly we're talking about factions. I guess this was the person I was supposed to go to about factions getting shut down or not.
By the way, many NPCs in General Gaming are non-interative (no dialogue)
Same with a number of the NPCs in PC forum after defeating the PC boss in the grid.
One of the buildings in General Gaming cannot be entered. The door opens but all I can do is walk in the doorway.

The first issue is because you accidentally triggered the switch for the Faction Fight. This was my bad.

I will add more dialogue to the NPCs Asap

Ok, that's funny. After finishing talking to the king of General Gaming, I talk to him again, and he says "Well if it isn't Luke! I heard of your exploits you have been doing a fantastic job" etc.
I assume that's what he was supposed to say in the first place. xD
I wonder what happens now if I go to to Faction Mansion.
Come to think of it, when he gives me the Ban Hammer, he doesn't say who are the users I have to ban. He doesn't even tell me where to go.

edit: When I go to the Faction Mansion. They say "We need to stop Paul"
Don't they mean Luke?
For that matter doesn't the game let you choose your name? So really...
edit: The king just called me Staff Member Paul. lol

edit:
When confronting Shane in the Halls of Valhalla, after the flashbacks of me killing the rioters, TheSoviet, and the faction leaders, the screen goes black. This is just like what happened after killing TheSoviet, before you provided the patch to fix it.
- music is still playing (empire music from FF6)
- Pressing ESC accesses the menu
- screen is black and press keys does nothing (escept ESC)

Welp, that's just about everything, I think I've exhausted the entire game up to this point.
One last tidbit. After defeating the faction leaders, all battles in the overworld seem to use the same music as the faction leader battle. Just thought I'd let you know.
Regarding the PC boss, I might recommend letting the player exit the Grid. (and if they are up to the grid boss they should be able to return to the previous room, just in case they saved at the boss before realizing they are woefully underleveled) I might also consider making the boss weaker and quadrupling the amount of EXP the enemies give you. (You cannot leave the grid and can never return to the grid.. so it's not like the player can use this place to level grind)

I also have to wonder how boss scaling is handled. It doesn't seem like they are scaled which would mean that the player is supposed to do the game in a certain order. (unless all the bosses are equally difficult to the PC boss) It might be beneficial if the order was outlined to the player in advance. (with a map provided to help the player locate each forum section) The map can just be an item and work the same way as a blog page or tutorial. (i.e. an image that can be accessed from the inventory)

*panting*
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:17 am

Also:

I REALLY need ideas for new weapons and armor to add to the shops.

Help?
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 am

Okay, with this patch, most of those glitches should be fixed

It also adds enemies to the General Gaming over-world (please test them to make sure they are balanced).

It also adds 1 new weapon in the PS3 store (the Move)

I will be adding stores to the 360 section this weekend.
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?ucq134d6rpmcpbw

The PS3 section should also be 100% functional now.
The faction HQ is no longer accessible unless you get the mission
The Name error for the dialogues have been fixed
The PC forum's exit is fixed
The 2 PC characters now have dialogue
the Politics guy has dialogue
Charlie and Arch's dialogue should be fixed
The ending for Shane should lead into the final 2 battles of the game
Blue-Screen of Death has been altered in terms of damage given

AcidTrips Side Quest in the Saved PC forum has been activated.
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Here's what progress stoppers I still have with the latest patch.

Xbox 360 - Can't find DreadLord anywhere. Is he supposed to be in that house in the center? If so, walking through that doorway just warps you to outside that building on the left side of town (same as all the shops).

Wii - Darji tells you to try the well water, but there's no way to interact with the well.

PS3 - One of the staircases in the PSN dungeon takes you to a weird black area where you can't do anything except turn in place (I think it's the left-most that's at the end of a long corrirdor).

General Gaming - After defeating the factions and going to see Shane in the Halls of Vallhalla, you can't step onto the chair tile in front of the computer and thus can't reach the Halls of Valhalla.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 pm

GasmaskGamer wrote:Here's what progress stoppers I still have with the latest patch.

Xbox 360 - Can't find DreadLord anywhere. Is he supposed to be in that house in the center? If so, walking through that doorway just warps you to outside that building on the left side of town (same as all the shops).

Wii - Darji tells you to try the well water, but there's no way to interact with the well.

PS3 - One of the staircases in the PSN dungeon takes you to a weird black area where you can't do anything except turn in place (I think it's the left-most that's at the end of a long corrirdor).

General Gaming - After defeating the factions and going to see Shane in the Halls of Vallhalla, you can't step onto the chair tile in front of the computer and thus can't reach the Halls of Valhalla.

awwww daaaaammmmmnnnnnnnnnn it
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:12 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?uwfytfy6x8r95tt

Okay. I double checked these progresses my self. They should work now...

Did you guys get to try the Acid-Trip Quest from the PC forum?

I hope I am not getting irritating with these stupid mistakes. I am seriously going to make this up to you guys for you both kicking so much ass in helping me.

-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:59 pm

In the newest patch, I was able to complete the PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 quests hitch-free. With the General Gaming final quest, when you go to go into the faction mansion meeting room, the guy with the red mohawk will jump up a space, stop, and nothing will happen. You can't pause, you can't move, the game's just frozen. Probably a cutscene bug.

Also, I found myself. Ha ha, wasn't expecting to be some shady guy who's hanging on the outside of town selling stuff, but that's actually kinda cool. I'll probably ask to have my dialogue changed to be some more appropriate, but I'll let you know when I think of something.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:51 am

....that is very unusual....it ran perfectly for me...lemme double check.

So so far, ostly all the found glitches are fixed?
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by GasmaskGamer Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:11 am

I haven't found any too major glitches yet for the Console/PC quests, but I still need to go back and do a thorough combing.

For the Wii Quest, after finishing the quest, my battle music was always the pokemon battle music.

For AcidTrip's side quest, handing AcidTrip Tankallax's membership sticks you in an endless loops of "You guys actually did it! I am very impressed. Here I thought the mods were useless but you proved me wrong."

Same thing happens with Yoshi's egg.

I think the same thing happens with hacking into CoolBreeze's PSN account.

If you give him an expired PSN card instead, he'll give you your reward (even though you haven't given him the other items yet).

Still having that issue with the faction meeting cutscene. The guy with the red hair and sunglasses just hops up one space and then nothing happens.
GasmaskGamer
GasmaskGamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 am

*sighs* The code I wrote for Acid-Trips' quest is a horrible mess...

lemme try to completely re-write it...
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Alright so lemme make sure I understand all of this:

Except for some NPCs in General Gaming not having dialogue; can I assume that the game's major and most minor glitches and bugs have been fixed completely minus AcidTrip's quest and jumping issue with the mohawk Faction Leader.

Yes?
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by rockshard Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:11 am

-mazer wrote:
Also when the guy says Planet Moon, maybe Archangel tries to point out the moon is not a planet "First of all, that makes no sense. Second, the moon is not a planet!" and the guy responds with "well excuse me! I am not a nerd who watches star trek" or something to that effect. Can you tell me where this is again? I am having a hard time finding this character.
It's in Politics town, after saving the town. He's on the left side of the town, just south of where you enter.

On that note, you know how there is a guy in Sports Forum teleporter room telling you all the locations in sports forum? Maybe GD should have a similar guy because I didn't know about Politics until much later.
rockshard
rockshard

Back to top Go down

Post by -mazer Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:51 am

I will actually be making maps and have them as key items you get once you enter each forum ^_^ it's just easier for me to script.

Also: again, outside of those things I mentioned, is the game playable and completable up to the Faction mission?
-mazer
-mazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:50 am

Hmm, well for one reason or another mediafire is refusing to let me do the captcha so I can download the game. As soon as I can get that to work i'll try and run through it so I can help look for a few things.

Although from the looks of it Rock and Gas seem to have it fairly well covered.

Still another set of eyes never hurt, right?
Chronos
Chronos

http://www.gametrailers.com/users/chronos/gamepad/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next